Wholesale price stable quality Investment stainless steel 304 for Mexico Manufacturers
Wholesale price stable quality Investment stainless steel 304 for Mexico Manufacturers Detail:
1. Name: Investment casting
2. Process: Investment casting+machining
3. Material: Stainless steel 304, 316,316L and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Precision casting|
|Material:||Stainless steel304,316, 316L etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Investment-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned investment casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) Investment molding machine
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process: Die Casting + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Stainless steel precision casting part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in stainless steel precision casting part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standred export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1.The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company alway pay most attentsion in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We now have quite a few superb workers customers very good at marketing and advertising, QC, and working with forms of troublesome dilemma while in the creation approach for Wholesale price stable quality Investment stainless steel 304 for Mexico Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: United Arab Emirates , Sweden , St. Petersburg , We care about every steps of our services, from factory selection, product development & design, price negotiation, inspection, shipping to aftermarket. We have implemented a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that each product can meet quality requirements of customers. Besides, all of our products have been strictly inspected before shipment. Your Success, Our Glory: Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation and sincerely welcome you to join us.
Learn how to waterproof a shower and seal wet areas and balconies prior to tiling, with Crommelin Shower Waterproofing Kit and Shower Waterproofing Membrane.
MASH movie clips: http://j.mp/1IjmeQi
BUY THE MOVIE:
iTunes – http://apple.co/1H1aPIT
Google Play – http://bit.ly/1FuEDIt
Amazon – http://amzn.to/1AOqbiG
Don’t miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6pr
Hawkeye (Donald Sutherland), Duke (Tom Skerritt), and Trapper John (Elliott Gould) play a prank on Hot Lips (Sally Kellerman) when she goes to shower.
Although he was not the first choice to direct it, the hit black comedy MASH established Robert Altman as one of the leading figures of Hollywood’s 1970s generation of innovative and irreverent young filmmakers. Scripted by Hollywood veteran Ring Lardner, Jr., this war comedy details the exploits of military doctors and nurses at a Mobile Army Surgical Hospital in the Korean War. Between exceptionally gory hospital shifts and countless rounds of martinis, wisecracking surgeons Hawkeye Pierce (Donald Sutherland) and Trapper John McIntyre (Elliott Gould) make it their business to undercut the smug, moralistic pretensions of Bible-thumper Maj. Frank Burns (Robert Duvall) and Army true-believer Maj. “Hot Lips” Houlihan (Sally Kellerman). Abetted by such other hedonists as Duke Forrest (Tom Skerritt) and Painless Pole (John Schuck), as well as such (relative) innocents as Radar O’Reilly (Gary Burghoff), Hawkeye and Trapper John drive Burns and Houlihan crazy while engaging in such additional blasphemies as taking a medical trip to Japan to play golf, staging a mock Last Supper to cure Painless’s momentary erectile dysfunction, and using any means necessary to win an inter-MASH football game. MASH creates a casual, chaotic atmosphere emphasizing the constant noise and activity of a surgical unit near battle lines; it marked the beginning of Altman’s sustained formal experiments with widescreen photography, zoom lenses, and overlapping sound and dialogue, further enhancing the atmosphere with the improvisational ensemble acting for which Altman’s films quickly became known. Although the on-screen war was not Vietnam, MASH’s satiric target was obvious in 1970, and Vietnam War-weary and counter-culturally hip audiences responded to Altman’s nose-thumbing attitude towards all kinds of authority and embraced the film’s frankly tasteless yet evocative humor and its anti-war, anti-Establishment, anti-religion stance. MASH became the third most popular film of 1970 after Love Story and Airport, and it was nominated for five Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director. As further evidence of the changes in Hollywood’s politics, blacklist survivor Lardner won the Oscar for his screenplay. MASH began Altman’s systematic 1970s effort to revise classic Hollywood genres in light of contemporary American values, and it gave him the financial clout to make even more experimental and critical films like McCabe and Mrs. Miller (1971), California Split (1974), and Nashville (1975). It also inspired the long-running TV series starring Alan Alda as Hawkeye and Burghoff as Radar. With its formal and attitudinal impudence, and its great popularity, MASH was one more confirmation in 1970 that a Hollywood “New Wave” had arrived.
TM & © Fox (1970)
Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
Cast: Gary Burghoff, Bud Cort, Carl Gottlieb, Elliott Gould, Tom Skerritt, Donald Sutherland, Sally Kellerman, Samantha Scott
Director: Robert Altman
Producers: Leon Ericksen, Ingo Preminger
Screenwriter: Ring Lardner Jr.
WHO ARE WE?
The MOVIECLIPS channel is the largest collection of licensed movie clips on the web. Here you will find unforgettable moments, scenes and lines from all your favorite films. Made by movie fans, for movie fans.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MOVIE CHANNELS:
Indie & Film Festivals: http://bit.ly/1wbkfYg
Hero Central: http://bit.ly/1AMUZwv
Classic Trailers: http://bit.ly/1u43jDe
Pop-Up Trailers: http://bit.ly/1z7EtZR
Movie News: http://bit.ly/1C3Ncd2
Movie Games: http://bit.ly/1ygDV13
Fandango FrontRunners: http://bit.ly/1CggQfC
HIT US UP:
By Helen from Argentina - 2015.09.19 18:37
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Mag from Slovakia - 2016.02.14 13:19