Wholesale price for Washer aluminum anodized cnc machining for Colombia Manufacturers
Wholesale price for Washer aluminum anodized cnc machining for Colombia Manufacturers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Quality First,and Client Supreme is our guideline to deliver the very best assistance to our shoppers.These days, we have been trying our greatest to be amongst the ideal exporters inside our field to fulfill consumers extra will need for Wholesale price for Washer aluminum anodized cnc machining for Colombia Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Tunisia , Mauritania , Kuwait , We have been in operation for more than 10 years. We are dedicated to quality products and consumer support. We currently own 27 product utility and design patents. We invite you to visit our company for a personalized tour and advanced business guidance.
In this ‘How To Video’ Rob takes you through step by step on how to re-pressurise a boiler using a flexible filling loop.
Full written summary can be viewed here http://www.newave-education.co.uk/case-studies/how-to-repressurise-a-boiler
Video produced by Newave Arts – www.newave-education.co.uk
Your combi boiler will require a certain amount of pressure in the system to work correctly which is around 1 and 1.5 bar. Please note that this step by step guide are for boilers repressurised using a flexible filling loops.
Step 1 — Check the pressure on your boiler. If the gauge is below 1 bar then you will need to top the system up using your flexible filling loop.
Step 2- Locate your filling loop. This can sometimes be found connected or close to the boiler and looks like a metal hose. One end should be connected to the cold water feed with the other end needing to be connected to the system.
Step 3 – There may be a cap on the end of the valves remove the cap either with a spanner or with your fingers if you are able to do so.
Step 4 — Connect the flexible hose to valves and make sure the filling loop is connected and tightened by hand to allow the repressurising to begin.
Step 5 – To fill the system, locate the taps to open the filling loop. These will vary depending on the manufacture. When the tap is opened this will introduce cold water into the system and the gauge will start to rise (quarter turn). Some filling loops have a screw driving slot, in which case you will need to turn the valve open a quarter turn until you hear the water entering the system. Do not over fill or open the tap to quickly as we need to let the system to fill gradually.
Step 6 — Once you have reached 1.5 bar, close the taps and unscrew the filling loop. There will be a little water left over but this is nothing to worry about.
Follow the video below for details on how to repressurise your boiler. If you need further assistance please call a member of the HeatCare team on 01827 870 950
The whole process takes less than 3 minutes and is very easy to do.
Product page: http://mishimo.to/1U7rqkJ
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, shows you how to install the Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit for the 2001-2005 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra w/ 6.6L Duramax engine!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed this silicone hose kit with multi-layered silicone that can withstand the heat and pressure that causes stock rubber hoses to fail. If you want to keep your Duramax cool, then you need the Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit!
Model Number: MMHOSE-CHV-01D
2001-2005 Chevrolet/GMC Duramax 6.6L Silicone Coolant Hose Kit
(1) Mishimoto Upper Silicone Coolant Hose
(1) Mishimoto Lower Silicone Coolant Hose
(4) Mishimoto Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
3/8” DRIVE RATCHET
• Please dispose of any liquids properly.
• Allow vehicle to cool completely prior to attempting installation.
• Mishimoto Performance (MP) is not responsible for any vehicle
damage or personal injury due to installation errors, misuse,
or removal of MP products.
• MP always suggests that a trained professional install all
• Do not run the engine or drive the vehicle while overheating.
Serious damage may occur.
• Raise vehicle only on jack stands or on a vehicle lift.
01 | REMOVING THE OEM RADIATOR HOSES
1. Disconnect the negative terminal on both batteries.
2. Locate the drain plug on the base of the radiator and allow all
coolant to drain from the radiator.
3. Detach the upper radiator shroud by removing the eight pop clips.
4. Disconnect the upper coolant hose from the radiator.
5. Disconnect the upper coolant hose from the coolant outlet.
6. Remove the lower splash shield, which is secured with
five 15mm bolts.
7. Disconnect the lower radiator hose from the radiator, and
disconnect the lower coolant ancillary hoses.
8. Remove the lower coolant hose from the engine, and carefully
navigate the lower hose out from underneath the truck.
02 | INSTALLING THE MISHIMOTO SILICONE
1. Connect the upper coolant hose to the radiator. Be sure to clamp
the new hoses down tightly with the provided clamps.
2. Connect the upper coolant hose to the engine.
3. Transfer the two retaining clips from the factory lower radiator
hose to the Mishimoto lower radiator hose. Use a screwdriver to
wedge into the side of the clip to loosen it.
4. Install the lower coolant hose and connect it to the engine and
radiator. Also connect the ancillary hoses to the proper
connections. Be sure to clamp down all connections tightly.
5. Reinstall the lower splash shield using five 15mm bolts.
6. Reconnect the negative battery terminal on both batteries.
7. Reinstall the upper radiator shroud and the eight pop clips that
secure it to the radiator support.
8. Refill the cooling system with a 50/50 mix of coolant and
9. Start the vehicle and set the heat to high to purge any air from the
cooling system. Allow the vehicle to reach operating temperature
and check for any leaks in the system.
10. You have now successfully installed the Mishimoto silicone
coolant hoses. Enjoy!
Download the guide here: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-62631657248580/mmhose-chv-od1-installguide.pdf
By Julia from Panama - 2015.12.25 12:43
The company's products very well, we have purchased and cooperated many times, fair price and assured quality, in short, this is a trustworthy company!
By Evelyn from Curacao - 2016.05.02 18:28