Wholesale Distributors for Hydraulic pipe fittings steel cnc machining for Mali Importers
Wholesale Distributors for Hydraulic pipe fittings steel cnc machining for Mali Importers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We also provide item sourcing and flight consolidation solutions. We have now our very own manufacturing facility and sourcing place of work. We could provide you with nearly every kind of merchandise associated to our merchandise variety for Wholesale Distributors for Hydraulic pipe fittings steel cnc machining for Mali Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Czech Republic , South Korea , Maldives , With more than 9 years of experience and a professional team, we have exported our products to many countries and regions all over the world. We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
Chef Marcel Vigneron and his team member Robyn Wilson head to Walden Surboards to discuss a party for Steve Walden, father of the modern longboard. Steve is celebrating his 50th year in the business and Marcel will create an inventive luau themed event. Marcel and Robyn also go surfing to seek inspiration for the menu. Marcel and his entire team – Robyn, Devon Espinosa and Jarrid Masse — embark on an innovative new luau menu that includes short ribs cooked on individual rocks heated to 500 degrees, taro chips with Spam poi, opihi shells made from edible clay served with tuna poke, and a special liquid nitrogen “fauxconut” dessert. Jarrid takes on the added challenge of building tabletop volcanoes that erupt with hot, molten pineapple sauce for dipping the short ribs. For the party, the Walden Surboard shop is transformed into a tropical luau environment where the “outside” is brought “in.” Later, Marcel and team break into a celebratory food fight in the kitchen, exhilarated with their latest triumph.
What does it take to get an idea from inside your head to the router bit in a benchtop CNC machine? It’s not too hard, but there are some tricks that’ll help simplify it. Randy Johnson gives us the skinny on bringing your ideas to life on a CNC.
By Faithe from Mauritania - 2016.07.07 13:00
We feel easy to cooperate with this company, the supplier is very responsible, thanks.There will be more in-depth cooperation.
By Ophelia from Malawi - 2015.09.21 11:44