Wholesale Dealers of Aluminum parts for Malaysia Manufacturers
Wholesale Dealers of Aluminum parts for Malaysia Manufacturers Detail:
1. Name: Forging
2. Process:Forging+ cnc machining
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
6) Foring machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision OEM forging part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in OEM forging part .
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Dedicated to strict top quality command and considerate purchaser support, our experienced staff customers are always available to discuss your necessities and be certain full client gratification for Wholesale Dealers of Aluminum parts for Malaysia Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Anguilla , Thailand , Brasilia , we sincerely hope to establish a good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company through this opportunity, based on equality, mutual benefit and win-win business from now to the future. "Your satisfaction is our happiness".
If you want the convenience of an electric shower but have low, unreliable or non-existent mains water pressure, then The Triton T90Z is the shower for you.
Triton T90 showers have been Ireland’s favourite shower for over 3 decades with the T90Z being the latest generation.
Like all previous Triton T90 Showers, the T90Z is specifically designed to connect to a cold water cistern located as little as 8 centimetres above the top of the unit.
Let’s take a closer look…
A gravity fed cold water supply must be connected to the inlet of the shower.
The T90Z integral pump boosts the water pressure to produce an invigorating shower at flow rates up to 8 litres per minute.
Of course, as with all electric showers, the water is heated instantly as and when you need to it. There is no requirement to use your stored hot water.
It looks great, with a stylish cover and chrome trims that highlight the well laid out controls.
There is a bright blue LED that will indicate when the electric supply is switched on.
It’s easy to use with a separate control for cold, economy and full power settings. And a separate control for setting your preferred temperature.
When ready, a single press of the Start/Stop button gets the shower going.
So let’s see just how easy it is to install the T90Z.
The T90Z is ideal for new installations or replacing an existing electric shower. In fact it replaces all previous T90 models with minimum fuss.
Here we have an older Triton T90si which we are going to replace.
Provided that the electric supply complies with the relevant safety regulations you can fit a T90Z with the same kilowatt rating as the old shower in no time at all.
So let’s get to it.
First make sure that the electric and the water supplies are isolated.
And then remove the cover.
Here we can see that the cable and pipe enter the old shower from the rear on the left.
Make sure that the electric is isolated before disconnecting the supply cable.
Then disconnect the water supply.
And finally remove the fixing screws and take the shower off the wall.
Now for the T90Z.
Remove the cover and the trim plate which allows for bottom cable and pipe entry, and fit the top cable and pipe entry trim.
Now place the unit onto the wall…It’s a perfect match with all the existing fixing holes covered over.
The cable and pipe connections are in exactly the right place. This ensures a quick and straight-forward changeover, with no alterations to the existing plumbing and wiring, and no disruption to the tiling.
The entry points and clear access areas also make for ease of fitting for brand new installations.
Now let’s check for level and mark any fixing points….
Drill and plug any new holes.
Fit a 15mm nut and olive to the T90Z water inlet.
Place the unit back on the wall and connect to the water supply.
Turn on the water and check for leaks.
At this stage, open the vent plug on the pump to purge air and fill the pump chamber with water.
Connect the supply cable making sure the connections are good and tight.
Make sure the power control knob is set to cold and the temperature control knob is turned fully anticlockwise until it stops.
Turn the flow control valve fully anti-clockwise.
Temporarily fit the cover and secure it with two screws.
At this point, fit the shower hose but do not fit the showerhead until commissioning has been completed.
Turn on the electric supply to the shower.
Press the start/stop button and wait until water starts to flow from the shower hose.
Once flushing out has been completed, stop the shower by pressing the start/stop button.
Isolate the electric supply.
Remove the cover and remove the locking screw from the power selector spindle.
Finally, clip the power on LED into the cover and fit the cover ready for full operation.
If you haven’t already done so, remove the old shower rail and kit from the wall. Now there’s just the new kit to fit.
(Kit fitting sequence takes place)
Now the kit is in place, fit the shower head to the hose, the showerhead has five spray settings and a rub clean spray plate.
Lock into place in the handset holder.
Switch on the electric supply and the blue power LED is now illuminated and the shower is ready to use.
That’s it, all done. Quick and easy.
The T90Z is available in White or Satin with a choice of kilowatt ratings.
For more product details or to download product information please visit our website.
Thanks for watching.
By Marco from Israel - 2015.12.11 11:26
The factory workers have rich industry knowledge and operational experience, we learned a lot in working with them,we are extremely grateful that we can encount a good company has excellent wokers.
By Dinah from Kuala Lumpur - 2015.12.25 12:43