Special Price for Aluminum Extrusion parts 6060 bracket to Sheffield Factories
Special Price for Aluminum Extrusion parts 6060 bracket to Sheffield Factories Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our administration ideal for Special Price for Aluminum Extrusion parts 6060 bracket to Sheffield Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mauritius , Singapore , Dominica , Wide selection and fast delivery to suit your needs! Our philosophy: Good quality, great service, keep improving. We've been looking forward that more and more oversea friends join in our family for further development near the future!
Sputtering by Physical Vapour Deposition
Physical Vapour Depositon (PVD) is a coating process that is commonly used in medical, automotive, hardware, tooling, metal forming and other industries. Cathodic Arc and Magnetron Sputtering and two types of PVD, where metals such as Gold (Au) is vaporized in a vacuum chamber and deposited onto a substrate material. The coating has many benefits such as providing durability, keeping the material light,chip resistance, immune to damage caused due contact with chemicals and other enhancements. For more information visit www.gold-pvd.com.
Magnetron Sputtering PVD physically deposits the particles that are extracted from a target surface by ejecting the particles on the substrate. Magnetrons are sputtering sources that use electric and magnetic fields to trap the electrons that are close to the target (magnetron). There are mechanical pumps used to remove the air, dust and other contaminants while reducing the chamber pressure to a negative atmosphere. The electrons are deposited when the substrate is passed around the target. The electrons usually follow helical paths surrounding the magnetic field line.
This process of magnetron sputtering results in a smooth and uniform film that is deposited on the substrate. The grain structure is also tighter when compared to traditional electroplating processes. Optical films, architectural glass, semiconductors, medical instruments, and other parts with complex geometry and precision tolerances use the magnetron sputtering process.The common targets that are used for magnetron PVD is Gold (Au), Silver (Ag), Titanium (Ti), Chromium (Cr), Tungsten (W), Zirconium (Zr), Copper (Cu), Hastelloy and many other minerals. Visit www.gold-pvd.com.
The coatings could be for functional requirements such as tool coatings, and for decorative purposes as well. In functional coating, Titanium Nitride (TiN), Zirconium Nitride (ZrN), Chromium Nitride (CrN), Aluminium Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) and Titanium Carbon Nitride (TiCN) coatings are generally utilized. The coatings are applied in greater thickness and at higher temperatures. Emphasis lies on the hardness, mechanical bond strength, density and overall wear resistance. The coatings are applied to a variety of materials including instrument blades, drill bits, knives, automtotive parts, machine bits, metal forming tools and more.
The non-stick properties are also useful in the plastics industry that involves calibrator plates for extruder screws, extruded vinyl windows, injector pins, compression rings and more. The coating increases the tool life due to lubricity and its anti-galling properties. When it comes to coating processes for medical use, there are industrial guidelines that should meet Class3 bio-compatibility standards. This would include withstanding ethylene oxide, autoclave sterilization and radiation, and optimal standards for contact with bone, tissue and blood.
The automotive industry has environmental requirements (GM6430M) where if gold finishes (for instance) are applied to chromed substrates, they should withstand corrosion, adhesion and weathering and also offer chip resistant properties. PVD service providers are expected to meet these industrial requirements as a business norm.
In decorative PVD coatings, the uniformity and colour distribution are highly important. However, they are not as thick as the coatings applied in functional PVD. Decorative coatings are used in many materials such as watch bezels, pens, cell phone housings, eyeglass frames and other substances.
By Daphne from Borussia Dortmund - 2016.03.07 13:42
Perfect services, quality products and competitive prices, we have work many times, every time is delighted, wish continue to maintain!
By Aaron from Botswana - 2015.06.21 17:11