Renewable Design for Hot forging machining for Japan Manufacturers
Renewable Design for Hot forging machining for Japan Manufacturers Detail:
1. Name: Forging
2. Process:Forging+ cnc machining
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
6) Foring machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision OEM forging part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in OEM forging part .
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We've been ready to share our knowledge of internet marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable products at most competitive price ranges. So Profi Tools give you best value of money and we've been ready to create with each other with Renewable Design for Hot forging machining for Japan Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Peru , Argentina , Mombasa , All these merchandise are manufactured in our factory located in China. So we can guarantee our quality critically and availably. Within these four years we sell not only our goods but also our service to clients throughout the world.
International Tool Machine’s Rotary Transfer Grinder (or RTG) machine resembles a compact grinding cell consisting of up to five precision grinding stations, all connected by a high-speed rotary transfer mechanism. The RTG stations can be configured to grind Flutes, OD-Relief, Points, Face, Counterbores, Chamfer, Groves, Endteeth, Endface ID, flip parts, and production of parts that require multiple surfaces to be ground. With up to 21 FANUC CNC-controlled axes, setup time is fast (less than 15 minutes), making the machine economical for both large or small production runs.
To begin the cycle, a part is presented to the loading station. ITM can provide an automated load/unload station with an integrated FANUC LR Mate 200iD robot turnkey system. The rotary table can carry up to six collets, indexing for accurate and fast part exchange from station to station. The loaded part is now at the first workstation. Next, all of the workstations perform their programmed grinding application and another part is simultaneously loaded/unloaded. The workstations can be designed and arranged in a variety of combinations depending on your application with the ability to have all stations work simultaneously. This equates to the total production time equal to the longest single operation plus transfer time, making this the perfect production machine for your tools and parts.
One RTG machine can produce a complete part, an advantage over conventional machines that usually requires three or more machines. This reduces set-up time, cycle time, floor space requirements, as well as operator involvement. The parts are produced with the highest level of quality. It also means that the feedrates for the shorter grinding operations can be reduced to match the cycle time for the longest operation, increasing wheel life and part quality, because finer wheels may be used to achieve higher surface finishes.
Features and options of the RTG include direct drive motorspindles of up to 50 HP, state of the art FANUC CNC, bushings, V-block or Tailstock support, automatic wheel balancing, automatic locating probe, integrated blank oversize check, integrated quality control and FANUC Robots for loading of heavy and unique shape parts.
Next, ITM’s Universal Flute Grinder model UFG-25 is a flute grinding machine capable of straight fluting and right and left hand flutes with or without gunnose. This demonstrates the FANUC LR Mate 200iD robot loader integrated with the flute grinding process. ITM’s UFG-25 is grinding 3/8″ tap blanks, 3 spiral flute with gunnose. Utilizing FANUC’s latest 6-axis LR Mate 200iD robot for loading and unloading, the tap blank is securely held between the workhead and hydraulic tailstock. This safety cage built around the robot with proximity switches connected to the doors restricting any access to the robot while it’s in automatic mode. ITM builds machines with performance, safety and reliability in mind.
To learn more about International Tool Machine and their full range of CNC Tool and Cutter Grinder solutions, please visit www.itmfl.com.
Folks loved the first DIY CNC Machine (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKmzlMvxC7I) – now let’s build one bigger and better!
Industry grade linear rails combined with a ground ball screw and a TinyG controlled should give us a more rigid and precise machine!
We’re going to use two pneumatic cylinders and a pneumatic engraving pen to see if we can use this machine to offload some of our engraving requirements from our Tormach PCNC 1100!
Parts and information for this build:
Y-axis Kit: http://ebay.to/1JG5mWj
Ballscrew Kit: http://ebay.to/1Ezq1bl
Linear Rail Kit: http://bit.ly/1Hcz84G
Another option for linear rails: http://ebay.to/1zXOOsX
Pneumatic Engraving Pen: http://ebay.to/1NiipkP
Pneumatic Solenoid: http://ebay.to/1KGYp7O
Pneumatic Cylinder: http://ebay.to/1zXPYo1
Nema 23 Stepper: http://ebay.to/1KGZ1dE
2-4-6 Blocks: http://amzn.to/11EBDwt
If you enjoy this NYC CNC video please hit the like button and share with a friend, it really goes a long way!
Turning & Threading on the Tormach CNC Lathe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSy0RoFyGM
DIY Arduino CNC machine with GRBL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKmzlMvxC7I
Subscribe For More – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=saunixcomp
Follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/nyccnc
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nyccnc
Music copyrighted by John Saunders
By Mignon from Armenia - 2016.06.19 13:51
Although we are a small company, we are also respected. Reliable quality, sincere service and good credit, we are honored to be able to work with you!
By Gustave from Jeddah - 2015.02.08 16:45