Quality Inspection for Aluminum assembly parts to Philippines Manufacturer
Quality Inspection for Aluminum assembly parts to Philippines Manufacturer Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
To frequently enhance the management process by virtue of your rule of "sincerely, good religion and good quality are the base of company development", we greatly absorb the essence of associated solutions internationally, and regularly produce new goods to meet the needs of shoppers for Quality Inspection for Aluminum assembly parts to Philippines Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Las Vegas , Paris , Serbia , If you have any requests, pls email Us with your detailed demands, we will give you the most wholesale Competitive Price with the Super Quality and the Unbeatable First-class Service ! We can give you the most competitive prices and high quality, because we are much more PROFESSIONAL! So please do not hesitate to contact us.
Gem Surfaces® and Gem Decor® Gallery at 201 West Lester Street, Tucson AZ 85705.
Gem Surfaces® offers Precious Stone Slabs, Gemstone Tiles, and any custom cut-to-fit applications in precious stones. Other applications include Gemstone sinks, gemstone mirrors, precious stone bathtubs, gemstone vanities and more.
Gem Surfaces® is the mine owner, manufacturer, and distributor of all their precious stone products. Gem Surfaces is suitable for luxury homes, high-end hotel or resort applications, casinos, or anyplace a statement needs to be made.
Please visit our website, http://www.gemsurfaces.com for more information.
Qualified buyers, designers, architects, distributors, and fabricators contact us today to receive your complimentary sample sets.
Buy winner at Sur La Table: https://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-180374/
Many chefs and knife enthusiasts prefer carbon steel (a higher-maintenance alloy) to stainless steel for a harder and stronger blade that’s able to take on—and retain—a keener edge. This is true of the Bob Kramer 8″ Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the showstopper in our tests. Its razor-sharp blade, sloping ergonomic handle, and good looks make it both visually stunning and a pleasure to use.
*** Our editors proudly maintain an unassailable reputation as an unbiased and advertising-free cooking authority, and our objective reviews are strictly uninfluenced by product manufacturers, distributors, or retailers. ***
How did we put carbon steel knives to the test?
Seven test kitchen staffers subjected eight chef’s knives (with blades as close as possible to 8 inches in length), priced from $72.99 to $299.95, to a battery of kitchen tasks to assess sharpness, comfort, and overall performance. Manufacturers supplied Rockwell ratings (a measurement of the metal’s hardness in a unit called HRC) and blade angles. Scores from each test were averaged to get the overall rating.
Read the full review: http://cooks.io/1XE2ZZU
America’s Test Kitchen is the most-watched cooking show on public television—up to 2 million viewers watch each episode. The show is filmed in the test kitchen of Cook’s Illustrated magazine, located just outside Boston.
Each episode features recipes we’ve carefully developed to make sure they work every time. Christopher Kimball and the test cooks solve everyday cooking problems, test equipment so you never have to waste money on things that don’t work, and taste supermarket ingredients to save you time in the store. It’s a common-sense, practical approach you won’t find on other cooking shows.
By Constance from Rome - 2015.09.19 18:37
Customer service staff and sales man are very patience and they all good at English, product's arrival is also very timely, a good supplier.
By Myra from Nigeria - 2015.10.09 19:07