Professional Manufacturer for Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for Cyprus Manufacturer
Professional Manufacturer for Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for Cyprus Manufacturer Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We hold strengthening and perfecting our items and repair. At the same time, we get the job done actively to do research and progress for Professional Manufacturer for Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for Cyprus Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Macedonia , Istanbul , Doha , Ought to any of these products be of curiosity to you, remember to allow us to know. We are going to be satisfied to give you a quotation on receipt of one's in depth specs. We've our private experienced R&D enginners to meet any of one's requriements, We appear forward to receiving your enquires soon'and hope to have the opportunity to work together with you in the future. Welcome to check out our company.
Walls and Floors have teamed up with BAL to bring you an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide on how to waterproof a shower or wetroom, to get the area ready for tiling onto. Our professional tiler takes you through the process, and explains what he’s doing in layman’s terms.
If it’s time your bathroom had a refresh, and you’re looking to decorate your shower area, Walls and Floors have a great selection of tiles to choose from. We have thousands of stylish bathroom tiles – perfect for restrooms, water closets and en suites! The bath and shower area is a place where we can relax and underwind after a hard day’s work – that’s why it’s important that our bathrooms look nice. Moroccan Tiles are perfect for bringing a powerful, eye-catching, cultured appearance to your bathroom walls. Metro Tiles are also a winning choice when it comes to tiling a bathroom wall. For a textured, massaging feeling underfoot, try our River Pebble Tiles – sheets of smooth pebbles arranged in a mosaic formation. It’s important to use anti slip floor tiles when tiling a bathroom floor space. If you’re stepping in and out of the bath or shower with wet feet, you don’t want to slip over. Anti slip flooring adds a little more friction to your stride. Browse our selection of Bathroom wall and floor tiles now: http://www.wallsandfloors.co.uk/category/bathroom-tiles/
Waterproofing can be a less daunting task than it sounds, by using a product such as BAL Waterproofing Kit for Showers. It’s a simple, easy-to-use kit containing everything you need to waterproof the area.
When tiling any wet areas, for example the shower, or around a bath area, you must make some further considerations. Remember – grouts and adhesives are only water resistant and not waterproof. The main thing you need to do is waterproof the background that you’re going to be tiling onto.
In the video, our tiler uses in BAL WP1 kit. He shows you how to use it to waterproof your background, before you start to tile.
Before you begin, make sure you’ve got your safety wear on. Put on your gloves to protect your hands from any irritant substances, and wear goggles to prevent any nasty splashes from going in your eyes.
Also, make sure that you protect your shower tray. Put a protective sheet down. Make sure you mask up any fixtures or fittings that are exposed – such as the shower rail, etc. You’re then ready to start waterproofing the background.
Once you are happy that the background is in a fit and proper condition, and has been properly prepared, you can begin waterproofing. Firstly, pour some of the undiluted primer into a paint tray. And then, using a roller, simply paint the primer onto the walls. This will help remove surface dust, and will also aid adhesion. It is advised to start from the top of the wall and work down – just in case the primer slightly runs down the wall surface.
When priming, you should prime the walls the width of the shower tray and the height of the ceiling. This should be done on all walls that are in contact with the shower tray base. The primer is blue so that when you apply it to the walls, you can check that you have covered all areas. When the primer dries, the colour will fade. This should take approximately fifteen minutes, depending on the room temperature.
So once the primer is dry, you can then apply the WP1 coating to the same areas. Start by applying the coating first, fairly liberally – to all the corners, and where the walls meet the shower tray. Once this is done, cut the roll of tape to the required size, and place this into any corners and where the wall meets the tray. Push the tape to the wall; pushing out the air, and put another WP1 coating on top of the tape to secure in place.
When the first coat is dry, then apply a second coat of the waterproof coating. On the second coat, it is best to apply it to the wall in the opposite direction to that in which the first coast was applied. This will ensure that you have not left any gaps. So, all that’s left in the waterproofing kit is the polyester matting.
In the installation in the video, the tiler is working around a shower tray. It may be that you have a wet room floor, or a floor that has a timber construction. If this is the case, you can use the polyester matting, and apply in the same fashion, with the coating to add some strength and rigidity to the coating on the floor.
Once you’ve applied the second coat and this is dry, this will now be ready to tile and fully waterproof. However, we advise that you wait another 24 hours before you start to tile.
The last thing to remember is that on your final tile cut, you overlap the polyester tape. With a nice sharp Stanley knife, make sure you trim that off before undertaking any siliconing.
See What Makes the Franke Plumbing Kits So Good.
This video shows an animation of the Franke plumbing kit ( ‘Siphon Kit’) being fitted beneath a kitchen sink and clearly demonstrates the key advantages of using this product.
1.) Space saving – the product fits neatly into the back of the cabinet and the design means that you can use more of the available space for storage.
2.) Safety / Peace of Mind – Using a Franke ‘Siphon Kit’ means that it takes longer for the sink to overflow if the tap is left running.
3.) Hygiene – The angled shape of the pipes means dirt and food particles have less of a place to accumulate keeping your pipes clear and preventing a common problem of bad odours emanating form the sink’s waste.
Video: Franke Music: ‘The Journey’ by Mark Wilson
By Renee from South Korea - 2016.01.28 19:59
This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.
By Alberta from Slovakia - 2015.07.12 12:19