professional factory for Aluminum spacer to Brazil Manufacturer
professional factory for Aluminum spacer to Brazil Manufacturer Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
The business keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, premium quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme for professional factory for Aluminum spacer to Brazil Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Thailand , Thailand , Cambodia , Abiding by our motto of "Hold well the quality and services, Customers Satisfaction", So we provide our clients with high quality products and excellent service. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
Kiln formed fused glass by renowned artist and designer Gregg Anston-Race of the Craft Fusion studio.
The Craft Fusion studio is where fused glass artist and designer Gregg Anston-Race creates his works of art. Every single piece is handmade by Gregg himself. We are a family run establishment, based in the Devonshire market town of Holsworthy on the Devon/Cornwall border.
Gregg was born in Truro and has lived in Cornwall all of his life, growing up in the area of North Cornwall. Regular days out to the coast and to the moors, exploring old mine workings naturally means that most of Gregg’s inspiration for his designs come from the rugged coastline of this area and from the mining history of Cornwall.
Gregg established the Craft Fusion studio in 2005, and since then has built up a large portfolio of galleries where his work is sold, from Penzance to Inverness. Various commissions for private clients and commercial businesses have also been designed and created.
Originally working with coloured glass, he went on to use mineral foils in the glass. This work was greatly influenced by the colours and effects he found in the deposits of metal ores in the old mine workings he had explored as a child, he stayed working in mineral foils until he felt he had developed this medium as far as it could go.
Feeling the need to stretch himself and to take his work on to a higher level, to create more flowing and organic lines in the work and develop new textures, more creative techniques and exciting colours. He now works mostly with coloured glass powder, producing vibrant and organic works of art.
Through experimentation, Gregg has been able to develop techniques for working with the glass powders that are unique to his work, which creates an unusual textured look in the glass, a process that requires a very long time in the kiln. The end result of this process allows the work to take on its organic forms.
Double Bowl Kitchen Sinks
Blanco 441597 Diamond 1.75 Low Divide Under Mount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink, Large, Cafe Brown
Houzer MADISON N-175 COPPER Schock-Houzer Madison Series N-175 Topmount 60 40 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink, Copper
Houzer STC-2200SR-1 Easton 32-1/2-by-20-11/16-Inch 70/30 Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Kingston Brass GKUD3118 Undermount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink 31-1/4-Inch-Length by 18-Inch-Width by 9-Inch-Depth, 18 Gauge, Brushed Nickel
KOHLER K-3847-4-NA Toccata Top-Mount Double-Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink with 4 Faucet Holes, Stainless Steel
KOHLER K-6427-0 Whitehaven Smart Divide Self-Trimming Under-Mount Apron-Front Double-Bowl Kitchen Sink with Tall Apron, 35-1/2-Inch X 21-9/16-Inch X 9-5/8-Inch, White
Kraus 33 inch Undermount 50 50 Double Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Kraus 33 inch Undermount 60 40 Double Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
VIGO VG2920BL 29-inch Undermount Stainless Steel 16 Gauge Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
VIGO VG3219A 32-inch Undermount Stainless Steel 16 Gauge Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
By Gill from Jersey - 2016.01.11 17:15
Good quality, reasonable prices, rich variety and perfect after-sales service, it's nice!
By Charlotte from Auckland - 2015.09.19 18:37