Original Factory Hydraulic pipe fittings steel china cnc machining for Armenia Importers
Original Factory Hydraulic pipe fittings steel china cnc machining for Armenia Importers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our concentrate on is always to consolidate and enhance the excellent and service of present solutions, in the meantime regularly develop new products to meet distinctive customers' demands for Original Factory Hydraulic pipe fittings steel china cnc machining for Armenia Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Botswana , Slovenia , Rome , We follow up the career and aspiration of our elder generation, and we are eager to open up a new prospect in this field, We insist on "Integrity, Profession, Win-win Cooperation", because we have a strong backup, that are excellent partners with advanced manufacturing lines, abundant technical strength, standard inspection system and good production capacity.
A video by Scott Cannon DEP consent order proving methane migration: http://imgur.com/OWUXAYN
Please read this before saying methane migration doesn’t exist. It’s a proven fact: http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/sunday-times-review-of-dep-drilling-records-reveals-water-damage-murky-testing-methods-1.1491547
The Promised Land in real life. Matt Damon John Krasinski
People can light their taps on fire because of gas drilling. This is one of those cases. In fact, one of the companies that produced Truthland, Chesapeake Energy, was responsible for this mess. A snippet from the Marcellus Shale Reality Tour video
Sherry Vargson gave the group a tour of her farm in Granville Township, where Chesapeake Energy has drilled one well and installed compressor and metering stations and a gathering pipeline. She said her water became contaminated with methane after maintenance activities at the site in June 2010, and lit water from her tap alight for a trip attendees and the media.
The little bus wound its way over green mountains, alongside undeveloped stretches of the meandering Susquehanna River and through some of Pennsylvania’s most pristine wilderness.
The man inside with the microphone, the Gas Drilling Awareness Coalition’s Scott Cannon, said there’s trouble in paradise as he pointed out the changes Marcellus Shale natural gas drilling has brought to Pennsylvania’s Northern Tier.
Here was a drilling rig, there a water withdrawal site and every so often yet another pipeline was laid out in preparation for burial.
The sights were part of the coalition’s “Marcellus Shale Reality Tour,” held Sunday for area legislators, municipal representatives and candidates for political office.
“We still have to deal with pipelines, compressor stations; they wanted to put a frack water treatment facility in Hanover Township — that was an hour away from the nearest drill site,” Cannon said.
About 15 people attended the tour, including candidate for U.S. representative Bill Vinsko, Wilkes-Barre Administrative Coordinator Drew McLaughlin and Luzerne County Council candidates Kathleen Dobash, Salvatore Licata, Eileen Sorokas and Michelle Bednar.
“It’s all about information,” Sorokas said. “You can’t beat going firsthand and seeing it. I’ve heard so many things about it; I want to clarify it in my mind.”
“It’s important to learn about all sides of this important issue,” said Vinsko, a Democrat who plans to a 2012 challenge to Republican Lou Barletta in Pennsylvania’s 11th Congressional District.
“In order to make informed decisions, I wanted to hear from the landowners on both sides of the issue. I also plan to meet with the gas companies to get all sides of the story, but this is an important first step.”
At least one trip participant had already made up his mind about the issue. Throop Borough Council President Tommy Lukasewicz said he has been fighting against the efforts of Keystone Sanitary Landfill to increase its daily intake by 2,500 tons, which would allow it to accept more solid waste from the gas drilling industry.
“I agree more than anyone here probably that this is the worst thing that could happen to Northeastern Pennsylvania,” he said, adding that he believes gas drilling could reverse the progress the area has made in erasing the scars left 50 years ago by coal mining.
Lukasewicz, who attended Mansfield University and often drove through Bradford County to get there, said he “wanted to see firsthand what an area (he) had known about looks like now.”
Hearing on Fracking Wastewater Well in Sioux County, NE (clip)
True Colors Fund friend and board member Sara Ramirez shares her truth at the 2016 40 to None Summit. Here is an excerpt from her speech:
“So many of our youth experiencing homelessness are youth whose lives touch on many intersections – whether they be gender identity, gender expression, race, class, sexual orientation, religion, citizenship status. And, because of the intersections that exist in my own life: Woman, multi-racial woman, woman of color, queer, bisexual, Mexican-Irish American, immigrant, and raised by families heavily rooted in Catholicism on both my Mexican & Irish sides, I am deeply invested in projects that allow our youth’s voices to be heard, and that support our youth in owning their own complex narratives so that we can show up for them in the ways they need us to.”
By Eden from Zurich - 2016.11.20 15:58
The company has a good reputation in this industry, and finally it tured out that choose them is a good choice.
By Dora from Switzerland - 2016.08.18 11:04