OEM/ODM China Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for Turin Manufacturer
OEM/ODM China Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for Turin Manufacturer Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Always customer-oriented, and it's our ultimate target to be not only the most reliable, trustable and honest supplier, but also the partner for our customers for OEM/ODM China Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for Turin Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Uzbekistan , Luxembourg , Victoria , Ensuring high product quality by choosing the best suppliers, now we have also implemented complete quality control processes throughout our sourcing procedures. Meanwhile, our access to a large range of factories, coupled with our excellent management, also ensures that we can quickly fill your requirements at the best prices, regardless the order size.
Today I sand cast the final project in David Gingery’s “The Charcoal Foundry,” book 1 from his “Build your own Metal Working Shop from Scrap” series. These cranks are expensive to purchase, but can be made affordably and cast at home in the metal foundry outlined in the book. I didn’t make his charcoal foundry, in fact I use a propane burner in my furnace, but those are just facts. It’s not like facts matter.
These parts are not easy to sand cast due to their shape. The process involves a technique called “Coping Down”, and no, that isn’t some cool hip new way of “getting down”. It’s a sand casting technique that you might like. Or not. it’s sand, it’s not that exciting.
The video mentioned about the degassing debate can be found here: https://youtu.be/Z1iZMlEt9Pw He gets to the washing soda around 4 minutes in.
This Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine model II-900-A is manufactured by HPM. The maximum clamping force on this HPM unit is 900 tons. Distance between Tiebars : 38 x 38 inches, Tie Bar Diameter : 8 inches, Stationary Platen Size : 67.5 x 67.5 inches, Movable Platen Size : 61 x 61 inches, Die Thickness : 16 x 16 inches, Die Stroke : 29 x 29 inches. Features include:
Automatic central lubrication, Core pull units, Helm Load Guard, Hydraulic bumper platen, Machine manuals, Motorized die height, Pneumatic safety doors, Shot control.
This machine reference #4180 Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine is currently located at our Beta Die Casting Equipment warehouse and is ready for inspection and shipping.
We sell all types of equipment which is used in the die casting industry such as cold chamber aluminum die casting machines and hot chamber zinc high pressure die casting machines, trim presses, furnaces, automation, finishing, inspection and machining equipment. We take great pride in assisting our customers throughout the purchasing process including organizing competitive ocean freight. We have much experience in international packing, containerizing and shipping.
We stock European die casting machines made by Buhler, Idra, Italpresse, Frech, Weingarten, Colosio, Upre, Agrati, and Triulzi. From Asia, we stock diecasting machines such as Toshiba, UBE, Toyo, Zitai, BSK, KDK, Producer, and LK. From the United States we stock die casting machines such as Prince, HPM, BuhlerPrince, Lester, B&T, THT, National, Birch, Kux. From Canadian machines such as Techmire, Dynacast, Triad and Fishercast.
We also offer used or secondhand die cast automation including, auto ladles, reciprocating die sprayers and extractors (dedicated and robotic). Brands we stock include ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, Kuka and Motoman robot, Toshiba, Rimrock, Snair, Advance Products.
We also stock all types of auxiliary equipment such die temperature control units (hot oil units) from Regoplas, Sterlco, Mokon, QPC, Advance, Robamat and Advantage. Plus X-ray machines, spectrometers, shot blast machines, CNC machines and much more. We also sell 4 post hydraulic trim presses from Robopres, Tecnopres, Reis, Diesse Presse, Brescia Presse, Metal Mechanics, Hannifin, KR Wilson, Corsteel and Kard.
Cold Chamber high pressure die casting machines are used for casting Aluminum (Aluminium), Brass and Magnesium alloys as well as the more exotic die casting processes such as horizontal and vertical squeeze die casting and semi-solid casting processes. See this link cold chamber machines.
Hot Chamber High pressure die casting machines are used for casting Zinc, Zmak (zmac), Magnesium, Pewter and Lead. There are two major sub-categories of hot chamber machines, traditional horizontal machines and what are called multi-slide die casting machines. See this link hot chamber machines.
Specialty Die Casting Machinery and Die Cast Machinery for Semi-Soild, Squeeze, Rheocast and Thixomolding are growing in popularity especially in the automotive industry for various components that are used in the suspension systems and steering systems.
For a full selection of available equipment, please visit our website www.betadiecasting.com
We sell machines in these tonnages 35 ton, 50 ton, 100 ton, 250 ton, 200 ton, 350 ton, 400 ton, 450 ton, 500 ton, 550 ton, 600 ton, 650 ton, 700 ton, 750 ton, 800 ton, 900, ton, 100, ton, 1200 ton, 1500 ton, 1600 ton, 1800 ton, 2000 ton, 2200 ton 2500 ton.
We also offer a comprehensive Buyer’s Guide on how to buy a machine. Be sure to visit our website for much more information. http://www.betadiecasting.com/
By Dana from Jordan - 2016.12.09 14:01
Managers are visionary, they have the idea of "mutual benefits, continuous improvement and innovation", we have a pleasant conversation and Cooperation.
By Joa from Namibia - 2015.09.23 18:44