OEM manufacturer custom Washer aluminum anodized cnc machinig for Burundi Manufacturers
OEM manufacturer custom Washer aluminum anodized cnc machinig for Burundi Manufacturers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
The organization keeps for the procedure concept "scientific administration, superior quality and effectiveness primacy, shopper supreme for OEM manufacturer custom Washer aluminum anodized cnc machinig for Burundi Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Hungary , Bangladesh , Brunei , We mainly sell in wholesale, with the most popular and easy ways of making payment, which are paying via Money Gram, Western Union, Bank Transfer and Paypal. For any further talk, just feel free to contact our salesmen, who are really good and knowledgeable about our prodcuts.
Made from scratch as a CNC demo . Material cost: $0.00, build time ca 6 hours.
True Real Engineering
Watch more Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/155388-How-to-Replace-a-Faucet
Whether it’s broken or just plain ugly, your old faucet can be replaced with a shiny new one in a flash.
Step 1: Measure the old faucet
Before purchasing a new faucet, measure your old one carefully to make sure you pick one that fits.
You may want to replace the supply lines as well. Just make sure they’re the right size for the new faucet.
Step 2: Turn off water
Put on your safety glasses. Locate the shut-off valve for the faucet you are replacing and turn off the water. Most likely, it is a handle under the sink that needs to be turned clockwise. There might be two: one for hot and one for cold.
If you don’t see a shut-off valve under the sink, follow the pipes until you find it, or turn off the main water supply to your house, which is usually located in the basement or close to the water meter.
Step 3: Release excess water
Turn on the faucet until all remaining water in the pipes flows out.
Step 4: Disconnect supply lines
Locate the water supply lines under the sink. Place a bucket under the lines and use a crescent wrench to loosen the nuts and disconnect the lines that attach to the faucet.
Step 5: Disconnect the drain plug attachment
If your faucet has a pop-up plug for the drain, unscrew the piece underneath the sink that connects the faucet to the plug mechanism.
Step 6: Loosen nuts
Using your crescent wrench (or basin wrench, if it’s a tight squeeze), loosen the nuts located underneath the sink below the faucet handles.
If the nuts are very stiff, loosen them with penetrating oil.
Step 7: Remove old faucet
Pull the faucet body up to remove it. Clean and dry the mounting surface with a non-abrasive cleaner.
Step 8: Install new faucet
Remove the nuts from your new faucet. Install the faucet base gasket, if included with your new faucet, or apply a bead of plumber’s putty to the base plate of the new faucet. Then slide the unit into the proper holes. Screw on the nuts and tighten the faucet into place.
Step 9: Reconnect the supply lines
Connect the supply lines to the new faucet. Be sure hot and cold are connected to the correct sides—hot water on the left, cold water on the right.
Step 10: Reconnect the plug attachment
If necessary, reconnect the drain plug attachment.
Step 11: Turn on the water
Unscrew the faucet aerator—the part at the tip of the spout. Turn on the water supply and run the water to flush out any dirt. Check for leaks. Most are caused by loose nuts and can be fixed simply by tightening the nut. If that doesn’t work, try applying a bit of pipe joint compound to the fitting. Reinstall the faucet aerator, and you’re done!
Did You Know?
There are about 9,000 faucets in the Empire State Building, using some 70 miles of pipe.
By Adam from Myanmar - 2015.12.28 15:18
The customer service staff's attitude is very sincere and the reply is timely and very detailed, this is very helpful for our deal,thank you.
By May from Gambia - 2016.04.08 14:55