OEM manufacturer custom Blue anodized aluminum machining to Poland Factories
OEM manufacturer custom Blue anodized aluminum machining to Poland Factories Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We constantly believe that one's character decides products' high quality, the details decides products' high-quality ,together with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE crew spirit for OEM manufacturer custom Blue anodized aluminum machining to Poland Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Madrid , Czech , belarus , We put the product quality and customer's benefits to the first place. Our experienced salesmen supply prompt and efficient service. Quality control group make sure the best quality. We believe quality comes from detail. If you have demand, let us work together to get success.
Lanefab Design/Build recently completed this energy-efficient laneway house with Mid-Century Modern styling. “Laneway house” is the term used in Vancouver, British Columbia for a second small house built in the backyard of an existing house, what would be called an accessory dwelling unit in many cities. Vancouver allows laneway houses to be built on residential lots at least 10 m wide where the back of the lot is serviced by an alley. Most residential lots in Vancouver meet those criteria.
The house is 70 m2 (753 ft2), the maximum allowed under Vancouver’s regulations governing laneway houses. Not included in that figure is the garage, which is fully insulated and finished. The upper floor is stepped back from the sides of the house as the regulations limit it to 60% of the ground floor area. The 60% rule is intended to reduce the visual bulk of laneway houses and minimize the effect of shadowing on the neighboring properties
The main floor living area is one large open room with the kitchen along one wall. The south wall consists of a mostly glass folding door system that opens the whole space up to the adjacent patio. Upstairs is the bedroom, a good-sized bathroom, and the laundry. Windows high in the wall provide light and a view of the sky while maintaining privacy. The bedroom also has south-facing glass doors leading to a small rooftop deck
There is a second bathroom on the lower level, complete with shower, but it is unusual in that it is accessed from the garage. Remember though that the garage is insulated and finished. As the owners of the property intended to move into the laneway house themselves, they likely had a specific reason for the unorthodox bathroom configuration. It might be, for example, that they plan to use the garage as some kind of workshop and want to be able to clean up before entering the main living area. If you are planning to live in your house for a long time, it makes sense to design it for your own specific needs rather than following convention. For a more traditional powder room, you could eliminate the shower and move the door to that end, which would provide plenty of privacy for guests.
The house is very well insulated and has triple-glazed windows. It was constructed from structural insulated panels that were prefabricated off-site. The south-facing glass doors provide for substantial passive solar heat gain, which is absorbed by the concrete floors on both levels. The combination of very high insulation levels and passive solar heating resulted in a house that requires very little energy to operate. With the addition of rooftop photovoltaic panels for generating electricity, the house is able to generate as much energy over the course of a year as it uses, making it a “net-zero” or “zero-energy building“. Other green features include LED lighting, heat recovery from both ventilation air and waste water, and a rainwater collection system for irrigation.
If you enjoyed this article, have a look at some of the other accessory dwelling units we’ve covered.
Photographs by Dylan Doubt Photography, courtesy of Lanefab Design/Build.
Text copyright 2012 SmallHouseBliss. All Rights Reserved
#GoTinyHouseHunting is a channel sharing #homes under 500 sq ft and #tinyhouse. In the past few years, tiny homes have surged in popularity. They’re economical, environmentally friendly, and encourage people to live minimally.
Look around and have a look at some of the beautiful homes and spaces people have created. Enjoy!
it’s been a while that i’ve posted a video because of school. so damn busy
but i hope that i can post videos again and something, idk anymore
i hope you liked this video requested by purplemoon150
By Isabel from Sudan - 2016.06.16 18:23
Staff is skilled, well-equipped, process is specification, products meet the requirements and delivery is guaranteed, a best partner!
By Lee from Saudi Arabia - 2015.12.25 12:43