OEM Factory for stainless steel sleeve for Angola Factories
OEM Factory for stainless steel sleeve for Angola Factories Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We thinks what buyers think, the urgency of urgency to act during the interests of a purchaser position of theory, allowing for much better high-quality, reduced processing costs, charges are more reasonable, won the new and outdated consumers the support and affirmation for OEM Factory for stainless steel sleeve for Angola Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Greenland , Mexico , Detroit , Since its foundation , the company keeps living up to the belief of "honest selling , best quality , people-orientation and benefits to customers. " We're doing everything to supply our customers with best services and best solutions . We promise that we are going to be responsible all the way to the end once our services begin.
Donations for the development of my channel:
Wooden Spoons: The art and craft of wooden spoons manufacturing. Why use wooden spoons?
Why use a wooden spoon?
1. It’s strong; this means that it can stir thick things without breaking, and it can scrape things off of the bottom of pans;
2. It’s soft; this means that, with the possible exception of nonstick pans, it’s not going to scratch the finish of your cookware;
3. It’s insulated; this means that, if you’re making candy or something else sensitive to sudden temperature changes, you’re not going to cause sudden crystallization by putting in a tool that will suck a bunch of heat out of part of your dish;
4. It has a high heat tolerance; this means that it won’t melt if it rests on the side of a pan or stirs something really, really hot;
5. It’s wood; this means that it looks nice, and also that it feels nice in the hand. For those who went through classical training and interned with someone also classically trained, there’s a good chance that they learned to cook with some wooden spoons, so there’s some familiarity and maybe a bit of nostalgia there.
Avantages of using wooden spoons
First of all, let’s talk about the feel of a wooden spoon. There’s nothing like stirring a sauce or sautéing veggies with a wooden spoon in your hand. Especially one that you’ve owned for a long time. The handles are generally gently rounded and just feel good to hold. This is especially important when you have to stir a dish a lot, like risotto. If a spoon feels comfortable in your hand, you’ll feel comfortable using it. And if you feel comfortable using it, you’ll use it more often. So when you’re making risotto, your hand will feel comfortable stirring frequently. Read more on our Wooden Spoon Happy Kitchen Utensils Blog. http://happy-kitchen-utensils.com/
Wooden Spoon vs. Metal Spoon
If you’re using a metal spoon that is basically stamped out and formed from a sheet of aluminum or stainless steel, holding the thin handle can be uncomfortable. Your hand can actually start to get tired from gripping a handle that isn’t easy to grip, and your hand might even cramp up. Sorry, risotto. I can’t stir right now, my hand hurts. Then you end up with a less-than-creamy risotto.
Remember when I said that metal spoons are stamped out? Well, even though the edges are smoothed out, they still have straight sides that meet at 90 degree angles. With repeated stirring, your hand can start to get sore. Now, think about those same hard angles smashing into the food that you’re cooking.A spoon with hard edges can damage delicate ingredients. Wooden spoons, with their smooth and gentle curves are much less likely to bruise, crush or tear your ingredients as you stir.
Another reason that wooden spoons are superior to metal spoons is that wooden spoons aren’t conductive. That means that, if you leave your spoon in a hot sauce for a long time, the wooden handle will still stay cool. (Be care though, I have a bunch of wooden spoons that have funny curves in them from leaving them in a hot pot.)Try that with a metal spoon, and you’ll end up with a burned hand. Yes, you could get around this problem by using a metal spoon with a non-conductive handle, but you’ll still have to contend with those hard angles smashing into your food.
Wooden Spoon – Friendly Stirring
Wooden spoons are especially useful when stirring on a non-stick surface. Metal spoons can scratch nonstick coatings, while smooth wooden spoons will not harm non-stick surfaces. Even when stirring in a regular pot, metal spoons can leave scratches, and they make a scraping noise that can become bothersome over time. Again, wooden spoons to the rescue. They won’t scratch your copper, aluminum or stainless steel pots and are nice and quiet to use.
When stirring acidic ingredients, like lemon curd or tomato sauce, some metal spoons can react with the acids in foods and leave a metallic taste or even change the color of the food you are cooking. Wood is non-reactive. Score another point for the wooden spoon.
Wooden Spoon – The Real Flavors
Last, here’s a somewhat subjective reason for using wooden spoons: I have a friend who is a professional chef, and he uses the same spoon every time he makes his tomato sauce. He tells me the flavors become part of the spoon and add to the taste of his sauce!I’m not sure I buy the “flavors become part of the spoon” but it sounds good and I do believe the history in a spoon adds something magical to a dish.
As far as I’m concerned, wooden spoons win. Hands down. Choose a wooden spoon that feels good in your hand.
Tired of metal, silicone, or plastic? Check out the pure, natural wood, handcrafted wooden spoon we have on Amazon. http://amzn.to/1Uz0Sd4
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HappyKitchenUtensils/
Tweets from Happy Kitchen Utensils here https://twitter.com/happy_kitchen_u/
Find these wooden spoons on Amazon. Click here now! http://amzn.to/1Uz0Sd4
By Merry from Montpellier - 2016.06.25 12:48
The company has a good reputation in this industry, and finally it tured out that choose them is a good choice.
By Dinah from Haiti - 2015.12.11 14:13