Massive Selection for Water pump die casting aluminum Export to Italy
Massive Selection for Water pump die casting aluminum Export to Italy Detail:
1. Name: Die casting
2. Process: Die casting+machining
3. Material: ADC12, A356, A413, A357 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Die casting|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process: Die Casting + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Aluminum die casting auto part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2. Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again, because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little, if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping, our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items, if yes, pick them out.
We are professional in aluminum die casting auto part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1.The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our objective is to present premium quality products at aggressive prices, and top-notch services to buyers around the world. We have been ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their excellent specifications for Massive Selection for Water pump die casting aluminum Export to Italy, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mexico , Estonia , UK , Relying on superior quality and excellent post-sales, our products sell well in America, Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. We are also the appointed OEM factory for several worlds' famous products brands. Welcome to contact us for further negotiation and cooperation.
Power Rangers vs Psycho Rangers in Power Rangers in Space and Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
The Power Rangers fight the strongest evil Power Rangers: The infamous Psycho Rangers! The Psycho Rangers are smarter, stronger, and faster than the Power Rangers.
With the help of Psycho Silver, the Lost Galaxy Rangers, and fantastic strategy, the Power Rangers defeat the Psycho Rangers. Megazord fights are not included in this video.
These scenes are from Power Rangers in Space Episodes 31-39 and Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Team Up Episodes (To The Tenth Power and Power of Pink).
The Psycho Rangers are known as Nejirangers in Denji Sentai Megaranger. .
Saban’s Power Rangers Movie (2017) is now in theaters. All-new episodes of Power Rangers Ninja Steel return later this year.
Like (Thumbs Up) and share this video with your friends. For the latest #PowerRangers and #PowerRangersMovie videos, subscribe today!
International Tool Machine’s Rotary Transfer Grinder (or RTG) machine resembles a compact grinding cell consisting of up to five precision grinding stations, all connected by a high-speed rotary transfer mechanism. The RTG stations can be configured to grind Flutes, OD-Relief, Points, Face, Counterbores, Chamfer, Groves, Endteeth, Endface ID, flip parts, and production of parts that require multiple surfaces to be ground. With up to 21 FANUC CNC-controlled axes, setup time is fast (less than 15 minutes), making the machine economical for both large or small production runs.
To begin the cycle, a part is presented to the loading station. ITM can provide an automated load/unload station with an integrated FANUC LR Mate 200iD robot turnkey system. The rotary table can carry up to six collets, indexing for accurate and fast part exchange from station to station. The loaded part is now at the first workstation. Next, all of the workstations perform their programmed grinding application and another part is simultaneously loaded/unloaded. The workstations can be designed and arranged in a variety of combinations depending on your application with the ability to have all stations work simultaneously. This equates to the total production time equal to the longest single operation plus transfer time, making this the perfect production machine for your tools and parts.
One RTG machine can produce a complete part, an advantage over conventional machines that usually requires three or more machines. This reduces set-up time, cycle time, floor space requirements, as well as operator involvement. The parts are produced with the highest level of quality. It also means that the feedrates for the shorter grinding operations can be reduced to match the cycle time for the longest operation, increasing wheel life and part quality, because finer wheels may be used to achieve higher surface finishes.
Features and options of the RTG include direct drive motorspindles of up to 50 HP, state of the art FANUC CNC, bushings, V-block or Tailstock support, automatic wheel balancing, automatic locating probe, integrated blank oversize check, integrated quality control and FANUC Robots for loading of heavy and unique shape parts.
Next, ITM’s Universal Flute Grinder model UFG-25 is a flute grinding machine capable of straight fluting and right and left hand flutes with or without gunnose. This demonstrates the FANUC LR Mate 200iD robot loader integrated with the flute grinding process. ITM’s UFG-25 is grinding 3/8″ tap blanks, 3 spiral flute with gunnose. Utilizing FANUC’s latest 6-axis LR Mate 200iD robot for loading and unloading, the tap blank is securely held between the workhead and hydraulic tailstock. This safety cage built around the robot with proximity switches connected to the doors restricting any access to the robot while it’s in automatic mode. ITM builds machines with performance, safety and reliability in mind.
To learn more about International Tool Machine and their full range of CNC Tool and Cutter Grinder solutions, please visit www.itmfl.com.
By Doris from Qatar - 2015.06.09 12:42
The customer service staff's attitude is very sincere and the reply is timely and very detailed, this is very helpful for our deal,thank you.
By Bess from Iceland - 2015.11.06 10:04