Manufacturer of Aluminum extrusion 6061-T6 to Oman Factories
Manufacturer of Aluminum extrusion 6061-T6 to Oman Factories Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
To create far more benefit for customers is our company philosophy; customer growing is our working chase for Manufacturer of Aluminum extrusion 6061-T6 to Oman Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Greece , Canada , Tunisia , Our solutions have national accreditation requirements for qualified, good quality items, affordable value, was welcomed by individuals all over the world. Our goods will continue to improve inside the order and appear forward to cooperation with you, Really should any of those items be of interest to you, please letus know. We will be satisfied to provide you a quotation up on receipt of the detailed needs.
The Viper shows you how to build a washtub bass, based on instructions by San Antonio’s Barefoot Larry Collins (see his directions at http://www.jugmusic.com/main.html). This section of the video shows you what materials you’ll need: the resonator tub, the staff, the string, the hardware assembly, and the rubber riser. See part 2 for how to assemble the parts and part 3 for how to play.
Today, were going to be building a washtub bass. Im following almost word for word the instructions by Barefoot Larry Collins that you can find at jugmusic.com.
WASHTUB: To build a bass, you need a few basic materials. The first, and most important, is, of course, the washtub. This is a hot-dipped tub. The galvanized ones are cheaper and you can find those at Home Depot. This, you have to go to a hardware store, but its a little bit stronger. Were going to be taking off the handles and drilling a hole through the bottom. The size is a #3 washtub. This one holds 17 gallons and its 24″ across the mouth. The other important detail is you need to make sure the washtub you get has a rim on the back, here, because thats where the staff is going to rest. (Were going to cut a notch in the staff and put it there.)
STAFF: The staff should be a piece of hardwood — like a handle from a tool — at least four feet long. Hardwood is stronger than pine. This is a 60″ eye-hoe handle — also from Ace Hardware — 1 and 3/4″ round-eye, Bulldog brand. Were going to be carving a notch in the bottom, and were going to be drilling a hole in the top where the string will go through. Your hand will rest above that, and you want something nice to grip. You know its hardwood if it has a grain.
STRING: The string that youll pluck can be many things. This is the most basic one: its a 3/16″ clothesline — cotton clothesline. Larry Collins recommends parachute cord as slightly better. I havent made that jump yet, but that would probably be the next upgrade I would make.
HARDWARE: The next thing is the hardware assembly. (And Im going to come up here to show you this.) What we have here is an eye bolt: 3/8″ cast. Thats where the string is going to attach, and this is on the outside of the tub. It should have a nut that comes with it. Then the next thing youll want is a lock washer, just to hold it together; Fender washer, which will distribute the strain on the tub a little better. Thatll go on the outside of the tub. On the inside, a second Fender washer, second lock washer, and a lock nut. The string itself will clamp on using the 1/8″ clamp set, for use with wire rope. This looks like this. And, you know, that unscrews, and the rope will go through, and itll be pulled together.
PLUNGER: And the final item youll want is just a basic plunger that well cut a notch in. This will sit on the ground, and the bottom rim of the tub will sit in it, and that will hold it slightly off the ground to let the sound out.
And next, well actually put this thing together.
Prima Power’s Ex series offers state of the art in servo-electric punching technology, based on pioneering experience, in an eminently flexible and affordable package.
State of the art in servo-electric punching
An early and major step towards sustainable fabrication was taken on the introduction of the servo-electric E series turret punch press in 1998. Now Prima Power offers already the third generation of this series.
The genius of servo electric punching is how it combines energy savings and ergonomics with superb accuracy and productivity. The Ex series has been designed to offer versatile capacity made easy to utilize; Prima Power’s new machine control and user interface software with touch screen panel ensure fast set up and convenient operation. With the Prima Power Ex series, modern servo-electric punching productivity is truly within easy reach.
The servo-mechanically actuated punching stroke is NC-controlled and thus, in addition to high-performance punching, outstandingly accurate forming capacity is available.
Compact Express – fast loading and unloading with a small footprint
LST – compact solution for loading and component sorting
SU3 – smart sorting solution for small work chute parts
FMS – connection to Night Train FMS® or COMBO FMS® storage possible when using LST device
Please like, comment, share and subscribe.
Schedule an appointment to see our machines at our showroom.
555 W. Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Prima Official Website: http://www.primapower.com/us/
By Daphne from Portugal - 2016.01.28 18:53
The factory workers have rich industry knowledge and operational experience, we learned a lot in working with them,we are extremely grateful that we can encount a good company has excellent wokers.
By Meroy from UK - 2015.06.18 19:26