Manufactur standard Shaft stainless steel cnc machining to Buenos Aires Importers
Manufactur standard Shaft stainless steel cnc machining to Buenos Aires Importers Detail:
1. Name: Forging
2. Process:Forging+ cnc machining
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
6) Foring machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision OEM forging part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in OEM forging part .
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our business puts emphasis to the management, the introduction of talented personnel, and the construction of team building, striving hard to improve the standard and liability consciousness of staff members. Our corporation successfully attained IS9001 Certification and European CE Certification of Manufactur standard Shaft stainless steel cnc machining to Buenos Aires Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ghana , Algeria , Suriname , With top quality products, great after-sales service and warranty policy, we win trust from many overseas partner, many good feedbacks witnessed our factory's growth. With full confidence and strength, welcome customers to contact and visit us for future relationship.
2017 Volkswagen California Luxury VIP – interior Exterior and Drive. Volkswagen California T6 review
New Volkswagen camper is better than ever, but the high price will put some off
That huge number is the single most off-putting thing about the California, but to set up camp early, we’ll say already that this latest T6 generation model very nearly justifies the price tag – it’s very good indeed.
If you’re familiar with the T5 California (or indeed the Transporter), you may already have noted a striking familiarity about all this. If you haven’t – there really is one. That’s because the T6 Transporter van was developed along an “if it ain’t broke” policy, so Volkswagen kept all the fixed points of the chassis, most of the body panels and the internal dimensions exactly the same.
That extends to the California’s internal fittings, meaning the little kitchenette in this T6 Ocean model is basically the same as the T5’s was, just with a couple of extra rails and cup holders. There have been tweaks to the front and rear exterior styling, but the real work went into improving overall refinement, ride quality and cabin flair, and adding more of the technology that makes Volkswagen’s passenger cars so alluring.
For a start, the California gets Euro-6 emissions-compliant diesel engines, meaning economy is improved and CO2 emissions lowered across the range. So, while the 138bhp 2.0 TDI T5 California averaged 39.2mpg, this T6 equivalent, with 10bhp more, returns 44.1mpg.
More than that, all the new engines contribute to an overall sense of refinement bordering on remarkable for what is essentially a diesel van. All three available engines are 2.0-litre TDI diesel units, but outputs are 100bhp, 148bhp or 201bhp – the last of those being the most powerful ever put into a VW van.
But actually, pound-for-pound it’s the 100bhp engine that’s the most impressive, because Volkswagen has tuned it in the spirit of the old Pumpe Duse diesels from the Mk IV Golf era, concentrating all the torque in a thin band near the bottom of the rev range, so there’s instant, flexible pickup.
On that basis the 201bhp engine doesn’t feel twice as powerful, although there’s no denying its turn of pace. As ever, though, the middling 148bhp diesel is the best overall, superbly subdued at lower revs, far punchier than its 14.2-second 0-62mph sprint suggests, and silkily smooth – for a diesel, anyway. All California models are available with a seven-speed DSG automatic, while the two higher-powered engines can be specified with 4Motion four-wheel drive.
Despite an overarching sense that little has changed from the T5 California to the T6, that’s not exactly a fair assessment – Volkswagen counts 6,000 changes from the T5 Transporter to the T6, all of which carry over to the California. They just happen to be mostly suspension, engine and technology improvements, most of which you can feel rather than see.
And in this case, familiarity is no bad thing, especially rearward of the front seats, where the California is really easy to use: the roof can be popped up and the rear bench turned into a double bed in no time at all, which is especially appeasing on a wet, dark field in the middle of the night.
The main change at the front is the addition of a ‘premium’ cabin, standard with Ocean models but not available with Beach (these are the only two trim levels). It results in a significant upward ambience shift, dotted with glossy surfaces and soft-closing compartments – but unfortunately still none of the soft-touch surfaces that make certain Volkswagens feel so premium, and that you might expect to see in something of this price.
Without this cabin, the van-like driver ergonomics and open storage compartments conspire to make Beach models feel less a luxurious MPV and more a tarted-up van. Beach models don’t feel as good as their high price suggests they might – it costs from £37,657.
Ocean specification, formerly known as SE, is the Camper we’re all familiar with, complete with twin gas hobs, a sink, a fridge and a full suite of wood veneered storage units. It seats four, sleeps four (its pop-up roof is electrically operated), and comes with a side awning for outside shelter from the rain – a standard feature on UK Beach models, too. Prices for the California Ocean begin at £47,840.
And while it’s true that both of those prices look high, in both cases the specification sheet at least justifies some of the expense. All come with Bluetooth, DAB digital radio, climate control (three-zone in the Ocean), alloy wheels, LED taillights and an auxiliary heater to stave off the midnight chill.
Key specs Price: £47,840 Engine: 2.0-litre 4cyl TDI Transmission: 6-speed manual, front-wheel drive Power/torque: 148bhp/ 340Nm 0-62mph: 14.2 seconds Top speed: 111mph CO2: 169g/km On sale: August 2015
New T6 Test Drive Ocean Cooking Beach
By Candance from Manila - 2015.06.18 19:26
The supplier cooperation attitude is very good, encountered various problems, always willing to cooperate with us, to us as the real God.
By Elva from Iraq - 2015.06.12 16:22