Lowest Price for Die casting aluminum chromed plated to Adelaide Factories
Lowest Price for Die casting aluminum chromed plated to Adelaide Factories Detail:
1. Name: Die casting
2. Process: Die casting+machining
3. Material: ADC12, A356, A413, A357 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Die casting|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process: Die Casting + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Aluminum die casting auto part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2. Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again, because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little, if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping, our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items, if yes, pick them out.
We are professional in aluminum die casting auto part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1.The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
To fulfill the customers' over-expected fulfillment , we have now our solid staff to deliver our greatest general assistance which includes internet marketing, product sales, creating, manufacturing, excellent controlling, packing, warehousing and logistics for Lowest Price for Die casting aluminum chromed plated to Adelaide Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lebanon , Grenada , Plymouth , We insist on the principle of "Credit being primary, Customers being the king and Quality being the best", we are looking forward to the mutual cooperation with all friends at home and abroad and we will create a bright future of business.
In this water marble nail art tutorial I show how to water marble your nails. Water marble nail art is such an interesting nail art technique. This tutorial shows all about water marble nail art for beginners! It contains loads of tips and tricks on how to water marble your nails step by step. It’s perfect for both short and long nails! DIY Water marble nail art can be really easy and simple if you follow water marbling steps. After watching this water marble tutorial, I am sure you’ll realize that water marbling is in fact simple and easy and you will be able to do it yourself – amazing water marble nail designs like a pro.
Here are water marble nail art tricks and tips explained step by step. I have short nails but same should apply for long nails:
- Pick a cup instead of a bowl to make your water marble nail art easier. In a bowl the polish may spread too much and dry too quickly. Use filtered or distilled room temperature water when making water marble nails. Unfiltered contains minerals that can prevent polish from spreading on the surface. Sometimes tap water can work as well.
- Use clean water so the polish can spread! In my water marble tutorial I show a water marble fail when using dirty water. Drop the polish from just above the water surface.
- To get more opaque and brighter colors on your water marble nails touch the surface gently with the polish brush and the water will pull more color from the brush or drip two or three drops of the same polish in a row for more opaque water marble effect.
- Not all polishes work with water marbling. Test different polishes to see which nail polishes work with water marbling. Glitter polishes don’t work. They are too thick because of the glitter. If a polish is too sticky and thick, it won’t spread as it should, so you can’t get good water marble design from it. A nail polish thinner can help. Nail lacquers are supposed to work better than polishes. New polishes that haven’t thickened up yet are normally better than old ones when water marble your nails. Water marbling won’t work with base and top coats, fast drying polishes, crack polishes, satin and matte effect polishes.It is also important, which polishes you combine and in what order you’re dripping different colors when making the water marble design.
In this water marble nail art video I also show water marbling step by step tutorial:
- For successful water marbling, we need a cup with water, colored polishes, base coat, white polish, tape, toothpick or a needle, paper wipes, scissors, q-tips, nail polish remover, disposable work space like an old towel and a long stick. Protect your nails with a base coat and apply 2 coats of white polish for brighter colors. Tape fingers as close to your nails as possible. You can also use cuticle oil or vaseline when making water marble nail art.
- Before you start to water marble nails have all the tools nearby. You have to work very fast, otherwise the polish may dry. Drip the first drop of the polish in the center of the cup. With the next color aim in the center of the one before, and so on until you get a bull’s-eye. You can use more than 2 colors of polish. This is simple and easy, especially when doing water marble nail art for beginners.If you polishes won’t spread, shake the cup; it helps spreading the polish.
- When drawing water marble designs it is important to start dragging the tool through polish from the safe zone in. To get a neat and sharp water marble design, wipe your pointy tool each time you drag through polish. In my step by step water marble nail art tutorial I show how to make flower water marble nails. This is a very easy water marble design, suitable for beginners.
- Keep finger at 45 degree angle when dipping it into water. This way you avoid air bubbles that may appear under the polish when you take your finger out. Leave your finger in the water for few seconds and blow on the polish. Then remove the polish from the surface.
- Bigger water drops can be soaked up carefully with a corner of a paper towel. Smaller drops should just dry on the air. Remove the tape around your water marble nail design and clean the polish from your finger with a q-tip soaked in nail polish remover. Apply a thick fast drying top coat and have beautiful water marble nails done!
I really hope these tips will help fix problems or help you from scratch if you are a water marble nail art beginner. This water marble nail art for short nails works great for long too! If you follow steps in this tutorial you will notice that water marble nails are in fact simple and easy to achieve.
Songs by: – Incompetech (http://incompetech.com/) — Heroic Age.
- CMA Music (https://soundcloud.com/cma-music) — Without You.
Red Background with Bubbles by OrangeHD (http://www.orangehd.com/)
Works provided under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Everything else is mine or public domain.
By Renee from Wellington - 2015.10.31 10:02
This supplier offers high quality but low price products, it is really a nice manufacturer and business partner.
By Darlene from Oman - 2015.12.22 12:52