Low price for Water pump die casting aluminum for Japan Manufacturer
Low price for Water pump die casting aluminum for Japan Manufacturer Detail:
1. Name: Die casting
2. Process: Die casting+machining
3. Material: ADC12, A356, A413, A357 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Die casting|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process: Die Casting + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Aluminum die casting auto part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2. Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again, because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little, if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping, our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items, if yes, pick them out.
We are professional in aluminum die casting auto part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1.The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We always continually offer you by far the most conscientious customer service, and the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These attempts include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for Low price for Water pump die casting aluminum for Japan Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Brasilia , Philippines , Bogota , We are fully aware of our customer's needs. We provide high quality products, competitive prices and the first class service. We would like to establish good business relationships as well as friendship with you in the near future.
In this video I show you how to build your own beverage cooler mash/lauter tun (MLT) for homebrewing your own beer. The MLT is where you’ll mix hot water and malt to extract the sugars from the grain. You can use any type of cooler for this project, but your hardware will vary.
I chose to do a 5 gallon mash tun because I had one lying around but this is really as small as you would want to go for a 5 gallon batch of beer. Most people choose something in the 20qt (5 gal) to 50qt (12.5 gal) range. The larger end will accommodate larger gravity beers and most 10 gallon batches.
My rig, besides the mash tun itself, uses all stainless steel components as well as all silicone gaskets and tubing. DO NOT use conduit locknuts, parts labeled only as “steel,” or anything galvanized. These items are plated in zinc which will readily dissolve in the (slightly) acidic wort and can cause toxicity. Brass is generally regarded as fine for the laybrewer although the biggest concern here is the lead content. Look for “lead-free” brass which will have no more than 0.25% lead. Otherwise, soak all brass parts in two parts of white vinegar and one part of hydrogen peroxide for no more than 5 minutes to remove surface lead. If you’re still concerned, just go stainless. Yes, stainless steel parts are expensive, but they will last a lifetime!
My fittings are 1/2″ NPT while 3/8″ are probably more common as they are cheaper and can be found locally more easily. Understand that the hardware requirements will vary and your options for assembly are endless. I highly suggest you plan your build before you go shopping and plan on making a run to the hardware store when things don’t work out. When I went to order my parts, they were out of FNPT hose barbs so I was forced to buy a coupler and use a MNPT hose barb instead. It’s common with a 2 piece ball valve to need to shim it away from the cooler with another locknut or washers if your handle cannot fully close. These can be made of whatever material you wish as they will not touch the liquid.
Be sure to use an NPS (straight threaded) locknut as I did if you wish to thread it all the way onto the pipe nipple (heads up, very few places will have them). Also, you can save here by not using a barb on the inside and putting the braid directly over the inside of the nipple. However, I chose to use the barb to remove the braid for easy removal for cleaning and drying (no need to remove the hose clamp). The barb was only $4 (although I did have to spend another $3.50 for the coupler in my scenario) so I’m not losing sleep over it.
Be sure to test for leaks when I recommend you do as you’ll only waste time later if you run into one. If you do encounter a leak, make sure you’ve wrapped the half of the pipe nipple that threads into the ball valve. I also wrapped the center of the nipple to ensure a smooth, tight surface for the gasket to hug up against. If you don’t have a flat surface for the gasket to sit, pack your threads with Teflon tape until you do. Always make sure you wrap your Teflon tape counterclockwise with the threads or it will bunch up and come off when you thread something onto it. Lastly, make sure you’re putting enough compression on the gasket. I found it’s unnecessary to bend the washer to conform it to the side of the cooler so long as your gasket is thick enough and you have good compression on it.
I used an awl to help get the silicone tubing on the elbow. This stuff is thick so don’t worry too much about gouging it. Once it’s on there, I don’t plan on taking mine off.
Supplies and prices:
All metal parts are 316 stainless steel and ½” NPT unless specified otherwise. All prices include NYS tax where applicable. All quantities are (1) unless otherwise specified.
14.95 Ball valve — 3 piece
4.00 5/8″ outlet hose barb
4.75 90 degree street elbow
3.92 “F” camlock adapter
5.62 “B” camlock coupler
7.17 3ft — ½” ID x ¾” OD silicone tubing
2.49 1 ½” pipe nipple (304 SS)
1.99 ¾” ID x 1 ½” OD silicone gasket
3.75 NPS locknut (304 SS)
1.99 15/16″ ID x 1 ½” OD (shim) washer (304 SS)
9.65 ¾” female NPT x 18″ SS water heater connector
1.95 9/16″ x 1 ¼” SS hose clamp
10.00 5 gallon Rubbermaid beverage cooler (used)
xx.xx Teflon tape & spray paint
http://www.proflowdynamics.com (click “Camlocks for Homebrewers”)
Find the project here:
To learn to get started brewing your own beer visit:
MAGMA Die Casting customers talk about the benefits of MAGMASOFT®.
By Fernando from Mexico - 2015.09.16 11:31
The product manager is a very hot and professional person, we have a pleasant conversation, and finally we reached a consensus agreement.
By Aaron from Philippines - 2015.09.16 11:31