High Quality for Nut stainless steel precision machining to Bahamas Factories
High Quality for Nut stainless steel precision machining to Bahamas Factories Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
we could supply good quality goods, aggressive cost and very best purchaser assistance. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we supply you with a smile to take away" for High Quality for Nut stainless steel precision machining to Bahamas Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Moldova , Benin , San Francisco , With more and more Chinese products and solutions around the world, our international business is developing rapidly and economic indicators big increase year by year. We have enough confidence to supply you both better solutions and service, because we've been more and more powerful, specialist and experience in domestic and international.
Working up a 308 cast bullet load that will cycle the action of the Cetme battle rifle. This Cetme is made by CAI (Century Arms International) and is built on a cast stainless steel receiver. The Century built Cetme rifles are well known for issues due to poor workmanship, this one seems ok so far but will get its rollers replaced shortly due to a bolt gap issue that was discovered after shooting this video.
The Cetme appealed to me because it is a delayed blowback action, which means there is not a complicated gas system to get fouled by lead. This means once I complete a good load workup I can shoot cast bullets in it very economically.
The Cetme rifles have a fluted chamber to allow gas to blowback around the brass, this helps in case extraction. Cetme’s and similar rifles are well known for practically destroying brass due to its violent ejection… disappointing for reloading This effect can be lessened by adding an ejection port buffer to cushion the brass during exit. The loads I have worked up are much easier on the brass and it comes out filthy but undamaged.
I’ve heard the fluted chambers can also damage the brass, I have not experienced this but have decided in future loads to use heavier duty military brass for extended brass life.
The Cetme is definitely a fun rifle to shoot and I look forward to working with it more.
Bullet casting and reloading 308 Winchester ammo:
In this video you will see the Caldwell Lead Sled DFT. I chose the DFT (Dual Frame Technology) because it has two frame rails with a space between them for a magazine and pistol grip to fit.
By Alice from Plymouth - 2016.08.18 11:04
High Quality, High Efficiency, Creative and Integrity, worth having long-term cooperation! Looking forward to the future cooperation!
By Bernice from Uruguay - 2016.02.14 13:19