High Quality Aluminum spacer to Ecuador Factories
High Quality Aluminum spacer to Ecuador Factories Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our solutions are widely recognized and trusted by consumers and will meet up with constantly developing financial and social requires for High Quality Aluminum spacer to Ecuador Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Portland , Puerto Rico , Kyrgyzstan , We have customers from more than 20 countries and our reputation has been recognized by our esteemed customers. Never-ending improvement and striving for 0% deficiency are our two main quality policies. Should you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.
I’m going to be covering the entire AQA GCSE physics course this way. So, if you have any questions about it, leave a comment and I will reply to it as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!
Heat can be transferred from place to place by conduction, convection and radiation. Today though we’ll be focusing on radiation. All objects emit and absorb thermal radiation, which is also called infrared radiation. Even we do, just a very low amount, but it can still be picked up by thermal imaging cameras that detect the infrared radiation and convert it to visible light. Like this picture of a hair dryer. The hotter an object is, the more radiation it emits, some of it even becomes visible light that we can see. Infrared radiation is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which has a lower frequency than light and involves waves rather than particles. This means that, unlike conduction and convection, radiation can even pass through the vacuum of space. This is why we can still feel the heat of the Sun, even though it’s 150 million km away from the Earth. Some surfaces are better than others at emitting and absorbing infrared radiation. Dark, Matt surfaces are good at emitting and absorbing infrared radiation, which is why solar panels are black in order to absorb the maximum amount heat for your hot shower, while light, shiny surfaces are poor at absorbing and emitting infrared radiation but they ARE good reflectors. Which is how thermos’ work, if you want to keep your cup of tea hot all day, you put it in a thermos that is coated inside with a shiny surface to reflect the radiation back to the tea. Or if you don’t have one, just wrap it in some tin foil.
Blue Magic QuikSteel – thousands of uses. QuikSteel adheres to and bonds virtually all solid surfaces including metals,wood, masonry, glass, most plastics. QuikSteel can be drilled, sawn, tapped, sanded, painted and lacquered once it has cured.
Sets up in 4 to 5 minutes, is steel hard in 15 minutes and cures in just one hour! Can even cure under water and is drinking water safe
By Nicole from Angola - 2016.08.21 14:13
Adhering to the business principle of mutual benefits, we have a happy and successful transaction, we think we will be the best business partner.
By Sabina from Islamabad - 2016.09.26 12:12