Good User Reputation for Aluminum Extrusion parts big parts 2024 to Birmingham Manufacturer
Good User Reputation for Aluminum Extrusion parts big parts 2024 to Birmingham Manufacturer Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" may be the persistent conception of our organization for that long-term to establish jointly with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual gain for Good User Reputation for Aluminum Extrusion parts big parts 2024 to Birmingham Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Guatemala , Swedish , Macedonia , We are looking forward to establishing a mutually beneficial relationship with you based on our high-quality products, reasonable prices and best service. We hope that our products will bring you a pleasant experience and carry a feeling of beauty.
This is a list of the 13 worst baby shower cakes ever created! What were these people thinking?!
Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr
8. A C-Section Celebration
While not as anatomically harrowing as the cakes still to come, this celebration of a cesarean section for a baby ripe before his time is unsettling for a number of reasons. Firstly, the baby’s proportions are grossly inaccurate, suggesting that the baby to come is deformed. Secondly, the baby is capable of forming sentences, which is disturbing in its own right. And lastly, the decorator thoughtfully included details of the surgery such as bright red blood. How lovely.
7. A Beautiful(?) Cake
While you certainly cannot fault the cake decorator for making a very skillful centerpiece to the baby shower table, that doesn’t make this dessert any less bothersome. Let’s be honest – childbirth is not a pretty process and this cake decorator did their best to make it seem as attractive as they could. But, well… At the very least we can acknowledge that the fondant baby is extremely well done and just pretend like we don’t see the rest of the cake. Is it wrong to say, “I’ll take a slice from the baby’s head, please?”
6. A (Less) Beautiful Cake
And now we can appreciate the craft that went into the previous cake. This decorator tried to do more or less the same thing – to a much less visually appealing and frankly slightly nauseating effect. I’m sure that the mix of freshly chopped strawberries, homemade buttercream frosting, and chunks of hand-shaved chocolate are delicious, but who can enjoy cake when there is a freaky, glassy-eyed baby doll head staring at you? It is times like these when you are thankful that there is usually a lot of drinking involved at baby showers. It will help you forget the horrors you have witnessed.
5. That Cat in the Hat Offers Inspiration
Comparatively speaking, this cake is less obscene, yet it is still troublesome in its own right. Not only do we get a beautiful view of the birthing process, but the Cat in the Hat is also in the delivery room offering encouragement. Personally, I have always found the Cat in the Hat to be creepy, but particularly more so after the terrible live action version was released. Do you really want a personified cat/Mike Myers to be watching you in perhaps one of the most exposed moments of your life? I didn’t think so.
4. Little Bundle of… Horror
So if the idea of a freaky doll head staring at you while you are devouring cake didn’t disturb you, perhaps the thought of a zombie baby glaring at you with a horrible wicked smile full of pointy teeth will finally get to you. The milky-white eyes, the pool of blood, the creepy lips and horrible grin. Oh yes, nothing makes me want to eat a cake more!
3. Little Bundle of Horror Part 2
Truth be told, I’m not actually sure which is worse – giving birth to a zombie or an alien – but I’m going to say that the fact that the alien baby actually eats its way out of your belly slightly trumps this one. Adding to the horror is that fact that this cake is very well made and has included very nice detail, including teeth, chunks of gore, and even blue veins in the non-ruptured skin of the belly. How thoughtful! That said, if the idea of being eaten alive by your child doesn’t bother you, perhaps the idea of actually eating your child will…
2. Cannibal Cake!
So as you can see, the artistry displayed by this cake maker is tremendous. Actually, it’s probably a little too good. This cake really does look like a newborn babe (complete with an umbilical cord accessory!). The only problem, of course, is that the very idea of eating this cake is slightly appalling. Not only is it suggesting that you eat a baby (Jonathan Swift would approve!), but it is made for a baby shower. So the cake is suggesting that you eat your baby specifically. And that, folks is where we draw the line. See the next cake down for just how harrowing this process can be.
1. A Bit of Baby Brain for Dessert
Ah yes. Sawing into your newborn child’s head and the eating the delicious meat inside. If that’s not motherly love, I don’t know what is. I mean, who wouldn’t want to immediately consume the very being that you have been living and breathing for for nine long months? Great cake idea!
I’m sure the emotional trauma of what you’ve just seen will leave you scarred for the rest of the day. Have you seen any other cakes worse than these? If so, let us know in the comments below. Thanks for watching and don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel.
By Jill from Sacramento - 2015.12.28 15:18
Product quality is good, quality assurance system is complete, every link can inquire and solve the problem timely!
By Sabrina from Myanmar - 2016.11.01 17:04