Good quality 100% Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for New Zealand Manufacturers
Good quality 100% Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for New Zealand Manufacturers Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We usually keep on with the principle "Quality To start with, Prestige Supreme". We've been fully committed to offering our purchasers with competitively priced excellent solutions, prompt delivery and skilled support for Good quality 100% Heatsink Aluminum Extrusion for New Zealand Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malawi , Singapore , South Africa , We have exported our products all over the world, especially the USA and European countries. Furthermore, all of our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures to ensure high quality.If you are interested in any of our products, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will try our best to meet your needs.
Solar House 2.0, erected this year on Barcelona’s waterfront, uses time-tested passive solar techniques, but it takes a high-tech leap forward using digital design and digital fabrication techniques to make it completely optimized for ideal solar gain.
With its jagged cantilevers jutting out at odd angles across most of the facade (except the North corner), Solar House 2.0 looks, and acts, like few other buildings. Thanks to digital design, the building’s structure was mathematically adjusted so that every point of the building was adapted to the exact conditions of the exterior.
Software also played a lead role in the building’s construction. Relying on 3D milling (for more on 3D printing see our video MakerBot: open source, self-replicating, stuff-making robot)- the Solar House designers employed a CNC (computer numerical control) wood router- the building’s individual pieces could be completely customized, creating the totally irregular patterns not possible (or affordable) with older, mass production techniques.
Solar House 2.0 was completely prefabricated so when the pieces arrived at the site, it took the team just 2 weeks to erect the 154-square-meter (1,658 sq ft) building. The building’s plans are open source and available to anyone who wants to build their own solar house, solar office or solar tower, but completely-customized to their location.
More info on original video: http://faircompanies.com/videos/view/fully-customized-modular-solar-house-is-3d-printed-prefab/
Music by Paperhand Lincoln: http://www.paperhandlincoln.com/
Watch this video to learn tips and tricks to simplifying part programming on your 4th axis CNC milling machine.
Check out this Q&A article from this webinar: http://bit.ly/2spAMB7
Read this article to learn more about the most common 4 axis programming processes for CNC mills: http://bit.ly/2sGWZbF
Video topics include:
– Indexing to different locations on your parts for milling and drilling
– Wrapping groups for pocketing, profiling and engraving around the outside of your cylindrical parts
– Surface machining for your complex 3D models that require 4 axis milling
Voice of BobCAD AfterDark Videos
Date of Recording: June 7, 2017
Try BobCAD-CAM Today
Download a Demo: http://bit.ly/2siYvmR
Get a Personalized Tour of BobCAD-CAM
Schedule a 1-on-1 Demonstration: http://bit.ly/1XZbTq5
Learn More About the Latest BobCAD-CAM
See What’s New: http://bit.ly/2qZeq5U
Learn More About CAD-CAM Software
Download a Free White Paper: http://bit.ly/2r5txyL
Visit us online :
28200 U.S. Highway 19 N. Suite E
Clearwater, FL 33761
Toll Free: 877.262.2231
Customer Service / Technical Support
By Ann from Curacao - 2016.07.07 13:00
The customer service staff's answer is very meticulous, the most important is that the product quality is very good, and packaged carefully, shipped quickly!
By Belle from Argentina - 2016.02.28 14:19