Fast delivery for CNC maching steel parts Supply to Florida
Fast delivery for CNC maching steel parts Supply to Florida Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
With advanced technologies and facilities, strict high quality regulate, reasonable price tag, excellent support and close co-operation with shoppers, we have been devoted to furnishing the best benefit for our buyers for Fast delivery for CNC maching steel parts Supply to Florida, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bhutan , Costa Rica , Congo , We are looking forward to cooperating closely with you to our mutual benefits and top development. We guaranteed quality, if customers were not satisfied with the products' quality, you can return within 7days with their original states.
Janet Waldo (born February 4, 1924) is an American actress and voice artist with a career encompassing radio, television, animation and live-action films. She is best known in animation for voicing Judy Jetson, Penelope Pitstop and Josie McCoy in Josie and the Pussycats. She was equally famed for radio’s Meet Corliss Archer, a title role with which she was so identified that she was drawn into the comic book adaptation.
Waldo appeared in several dozen films in uncredited bit parts and small roles, although she was the leading lady in three Westerns, two of them starring Tim Holt. Her big break came in radio with a part on Cecil B. DeMille’s Lux Radio Theater. In her radio career, she lent her voice to many programs, including Edward G. Robinson’s Big Town, The Eddie Bracken Show, Favorite Story, Four-Star Playhouse, The Gallant Heart, One Man’s Family, Sears Radio Theater and Stars over Hollywood. She co-starred with Jimmy Lydon in the CBS situation comedy Young Love (1949–50), and she had recurring roles on The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet (as teenager Emmy Lou), The Red Skelton Show and People Are Funny.
However, it was her eight-year run starring as teenager Corliss Archer on CBS’s Meet Corliss Archer that left a lasting impression, even though Shirley Temple starred in the film adaptations, Kiss and Tell and A Kiss for Corliss. The radio program was the CBS answer to NBC’s popular A Date with Judy. Despite the long run of Meet Corliss Archer, less than 24 episodes are known to exist. Waldo later turned down the offer to portray Corliss in a television adaptation.
In 1948 the Meet Corliss Archer comic book, using Waldo’s likeness, published by Fox Feature Syndicate, appeared for a run of three issues from March to July 1948, using the original scripts. The same year, Waldo married playwright Robert Edwin Lee, the writing partner of Jerome Lawrence. The couple had two children, and remained married until his death in 1994.
Waldo made a rare on-screen television appearance when she appeared as Peggy, a teen smitten with Ricky Ricardo on a 1952 episode of I Love Lucy titled “The Young Fans” with Richard Crenna. Ten years later, Waldo again worked with Lucille Ball, this time playing Lucy Carmichael’s sister, Marge, on The Lucy Show. That episode, “Lucy’s Sister Pays A Visit” also featured actor Peter Marshall. She also appeared on an episode of The Andy Griffith Show as Amanda. In addition, Waldo reprised the role of Emmy Lou for some early TV episodes of The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet. Later, she was the female lead opposite Anthony Franciosa in the short-lived sitcom Valentine’s Day (1964).
Shirley Mitchell (born November 4, 1919) is an American film and television actress.
After moving to Chicago, she appeared in the network broadcast of The First Nighter and played small parts in various soap operas including The Story of Mary Marlin and The Road of Life. After moving to Los Angeles, she played opposite Joan Davis in The Sealtest Village Store. She also starred as Louella in The Life of Riley and joined the cast of Fibber McGee and Molly as Alice Darling in 1943. Her most prominent radio role was that of the charismatic Southern belle Leila Ransom on The Great Gildersleeve radio show beginning in September 1942. In 1953, Shirley joined the cast of I Love Lucy playing the part of Lucy Ricardo’s friend Marion Strong. As of 2012, she is the only recurring adult cast member still living following the deaths of Doris Singleton in 2012 and Peggy Rea in 2011. In 1962, she played Mrs. Colton on the CBS-TV comedy series Pete and Gladys, and between 1965–1967, she appeared as neighbor Marge Thornton on NBC-TVs Please Don’t Eat the Daisies. In the same year she appeared in Episode 13, Season 2 of The Dick Van Dyke Show when she played Shirley Rogers opposite Bob Crane as Harry Rogers in Somebody Has to Play Cleopatra. In 1963, she appeared on the television program The Beverly Hillbillies as Opal Clampett (the wife of Jake Clampett, an out-of-work actor). In 1966, she appeared in Green Acres as a nurse and as Oliver’s old friend Wanda. Between 1967 and 1968, she portrayed Kate Bradley’s cousin Mae Belle Jennings on Petticoat Junction. In 1968, she appeared in the Season 1 finale of The Doris Day Show as Mrs. Loomis, a woman who accuses Billy of stealing $5.00 from her purse after she dropped it.
In 1972, she was the voice of Laurie Holiday on the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series, The Roman Holidays.
In 1994, Mitchell voiced the Sneetches, cousins, Thidwick’s mother and Sue the Second Fish in Storybook Weaver and later in 2004, deluxe version in Storybook Weaver Deluxe.
In 2012, she voiced her guest star as Betty White in MAD episode, “Betty White & the Huntsman / Ancient Greek Mythbusters”.
Final – 2015 Thailand Open – Ihsan Maulana Mustofa vs Lee Hyun Il
2015 SCG Thailand Badminton Open Grand Prix Gold
BWF – Badminton Association of Thailand
Playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKurtP3yYXmra_Njd3Yk4cv_UR_PM77nA
How do you think about this match? please leave though a single comment.
Venue: Thunder Done, Muangthong Thani
Address: 99 Popular Road
T. Banmai, A. Pakkred
Phone: +662 504-5050
Fax: +662 504-4445
Visit, Follow & Join Us
Our Website : http://badmintalk.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BadmintonTalk
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/badmintalk
G Plus : http://bit.ly/1M4jnm3
Name: The Badminton Associatin of Thailand
MS, WS, MD, WD, XD
Entry open: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 12:00 AM (GMT +07:00)
Entry deadline: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 11:59 PM (GMT +07:00)
Withdrawal deadline: Sunday, September 6, 2015 11:59 PM (GMT +07:00)
Tuesday, September 29, 2015 to Sunday, October 4, 2015
BWF – Badminton Association of Thailand
Badmintalk Badminton, video badminton channel foor everyone. Please leave a comment to talk about this badminton match.
By Grace from Las Vegas - 2015.12.14 15:26
Products and services are very good, our leader is very satisfied with this procurement, it is better than we expected,
By Abigail from Hungary - 2016.07.28 15:46