Factory wholesale price for OEM parts stainless steel hot forging machining to Chile Factories
Factory wholesale price for OEM parts stainless steel hot forging machining to Chile Factories Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We insist on the principle of development of 'High quality, Efficiency, Sincerity and Down-to-earth working approach' to deliver you with great provider of processing for Factory wholesale price for OEM parts stainless steel hot forging machining to Chile Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Liberia , Pakistan , Canada , Our company sticks to the principle of "high quality, reasonable price and timely delivery". We sincerely hope to establish good cooperative relationships with our new and old business partners from all parts of the world. We hope to work with you and serve you with our excellent goods and services. Welcome to join us!
***VISIT OUR SPONSORS***
http://www.traderadiators.com | http://www.grahamplumbersmerchant.co.uk | http://www.buteline.com/uk | http://www.adey.com
The first part in our series on how to install a Wash basin. This video cover the waste attachment or plug hole to the basin. If you need any more help just visit our website at http://www.plumberparts.co.uk
Today I’m going to teach you how
to install your basin, how to put the tap in, how to
do the waste for that basin and basically get it all up and running. We’re going to
be doing a few different stages on a few different videos. This is part one. So keep up and we’ll have
a wicked time! Right this is the install itself. The basin is going in here
in this corner. We’ve got our inch and a quarter waste and our hot and cold
water supplies. The hot and cold water is turned off. But before I teach you how to
hang the basin on the wall and get it connected all up like that
we’ve got a special tap that’s connected to the waste. It’s called a pop-up waste. Now you’ve probably
seen these alot in hotels and stuff like that. They have a little pin at the back of the tap
that you can lift up and down, and that allows the waste to pop up and down. Firstly
I’m going to teach you how to fit one of those onto this basin.
This is the basin in question. We’ve got our waste hole here, our tap hole here
and our overflow hole here. Now if we turn the basin round
the waste hole comes through in this little channel here
and pops out just inside this bit just there. When we look at our waste this is the top bit
here. We’ve got a pop in insert there and that has a little hole
that our rods are going to go through later. First
let’s just have a look at about fitting this to the basin itself. These small holes should line up
with these waste holes just here. So we pop that
in there just like that. We get our lovely little tap
bit. Make sure it’s got the supplied rubber washer on there
Pop that through the hole just like that. Now for this
you must use some Plumber’s Mate because with that overflow bit going round the outside of the
thread, any rubber washer that
these people supply with it will never seal it up. So go down the shops and get yourself some
Plumber’s Mate or if you’re not really good at using that, pop some silicon on there.
but you’re going to have to wait about 24 hours for that to cure. Open up our Plumber’s Mate
and scoop out a nice bit of Plumber’s Mate out of the tub
and what you do is rub it in your hands until you’ve got a nice long sausage of it. Pop
the waste through the hole and pop your sausage around the outside. So now we’ve got all our Plumber’s Mate on
you get the other side rubber washer on here
like that and then the opposite end has got a thread in here as well
that creates a thread on there
and do it up as tight as you can. This can be hard because Plumber’s Mate
let’s it slip quite alot. So you might want something to hold it on with on the other side. Make sure it lines up with the tap
hole down the bottom. Right, so we’ve got this bit in here that’s all tightened up nicely, This part
which is the rod entry lines up with our tap hole entry.
Go round the front
we’ve got a little bit of Plumber’s Mate on here. Just rub that
off when you’re finished. I always recommend doing this before you hang the basin on the wall because you
can get round it easy and you’re not pulling on the
fixings on the wall. Right, so that’s how you fit a
waste and make it watertight for one of these
http://buildingmaterials.co.uk/Access-Panels/Ceramic-Tiles-Access-Panels.htmlGetting the right access panel in a bathroom or kitchen are is easy from buildingmaterials.co.uk. look at this intstallation i saw recently and see how we could have helped them
By Miranda from Barbados - 2015.09.29 17:23
Managers are visionary, they have the idea of "mutual benefits, continuous improvement and innovation", we have a pleasant conversation and Cooperation.
By Kim from French - 2015.09.19 18:37