factory wholesale good quality Heatsink aluminum sand casting to Norway Importers
factory wholesale good quality Heatsink aluminum sand casting to Norway Importers Detail:
1. Name: Sand casting
2. Process: sand casting+machining
3. Material: aluminum A356, and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Sand casting|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium A356 alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Sand-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) Aluminum sand casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process: Sand Casting + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision aluminum Customized LED heatsink with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again, because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in aluminum sand casting part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company alway pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We normally follow the basic principle "Quality Initial, Prestige Supreme". We've been fully committed to offering our consumers with competitively priced good quality merchandise, prompt delivery and professional support for factory wholesale good quality Heatsink aluminum sand casting to Norway Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Indonesia , Brazil , Seattle , We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers all over the world, if you would like to have more information, please kindly contact us, we are looking forward to building up a great business relationship with you.
Irene Savchin speaks about her experience with the LPGN, while being congratulated for reaching Titanium Director status.
Read More: http://www.GistOnThis.com
David Latimer is one of the world’s few proud owners of an entirely self-sustaining bottled garden. Looking at pictures of the lush green bottle, you’d think that growing it involved a lot of hard work. But the truth is that David hasn’t even watered it in over 40 years. It’s just been sitting under the hallway stairs in his home and it’s doing extremely well on its own.
The story of his this amazing experiment began in 1960, on Easter Sunday, when David decided that it would be fun to start a bottle garden. Since they were a bit of a craze back then, he wanted to see for himself what the fuss was all about. So out of idle curiosity, he got himself a 10-gallon globular bottle, poured some compost at the bottom and used a piece of wire to carefully lower a seedling in. Then he put in just about a quarter of a pint of water, and believe it or not, he only watered the plant once more in 1972. Never again after that. It has been alive and kicking for the past 54 years.
The plant that David placed in the bottle is an indoor variety of perennial spiderworts that also go by the Latin name of Tradescantia. The bottle itself is tightly sealed; David only needs to rotate it around often so it grows evenly towards the light. “Otherwise, it’s the definition of low-maintenance,” he said. “I’ve never pruned it, it just seems to have grown to the limits of the bottle.”
So what makes the spiderwort so special that it can grow with almost no outside help? The secret is really pretty simple — the plant has been extremely successful at creating its own mini ecosystem. Using the little water that David gave the plant 42 years ago, it has managed to get a water cycle going inside the bottle. The water is taken up by the roots, released into the air through transpiration, condenses down into the potting mixture and the cycle repeats itself.
Through the glass, the leaves are able absorb as much light as they need to photosynthesize into energy that helps the plant grow. The oxygen created during photosynthesis also puts enough moisture in the air for it to ‘rain’ back down on the plant. As the leaves age, they drop to the bottom and rot, helping to create carbon dioxide (also needed for photosynthesis) and nutrients that are absorbed by the roots. At night, when there is no sunlight, the plant breaks down nutrients and uses cellular respiration to stay alive.
The bottle has lived for 27 years in the same spot in David’s retirement home in Cranleigh, Surrey. He took a photograph of it to a BBC radio show called ‘Gardener’s Question Time’, to check with the experts if the plant was of any horticultural interest. And that’s when it gained the media’s attention. According to garden designer and television presenter Chris Beardshaw, “It’s a great example of the way in which a plant is able to recycle, it’s the perfect cycle of life.”
Beardshaw pointed out that this process was one of the reasons for NASA’s interest in taking plants into space. “Plants operate as very good scrubbers, taking out pollutants in the air, so that a space station can effectively become self-sustaining. This is a great example of just how pioneering plants are and how they will persist given the opportunity,” he said.
But not everyone is enthusiastic about bottle gardens. Like organic gardener Bob Flowerdew, who said: “It’s wonderful but not for me, thanks. I can’t see the point. I can’t smell it, I can’t eat it.” David has no choice but to agree with Bob. David did say that the bottle is incredibly dull and doesn’t really do anything, but he’s still excited to see just how long it will last. He hopes to pass it on to his future generations, and if they aren’t interested, to the Royal Horticultural Society.
David’s bottle garden is essentially one of the best examples of nature’s recycling process. And the wonderful part is that it should work with almost any plant, not just spiderworts. All you need to create your own is a large glass container with a wide neck and some good quality potting compost, deep enough for the plant to sink in its roots. Introduce very few tiny specimens of the plant of your choice, move them into position with kitchen tongs, water them ever-so-lightly, seal the jar, and place it in a well-lit spot. That’s about it — you’ve got yourself a beautiful bottle garden that will thrive for years to come.
By Hedy from Puerto Rico - 2015.11.22 12:28
This company conforms to the market requirement and joins in the market competition by its high quality product, this is an enterprise that have Chinese spirit.
By Jo from Barbados - 2015.02.08 16:45