Factory source manufacturing Aluminum nut china cnc service for Nigeria Manufacturer
Factory source manufacturing Aluminum nut china cnc service for Nigeria Manufacturer Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We attempt for excellence, support the customers", hopes to become the top cooperation team and dominator enterprise for staff, suppliers and shoppers, realizes worth share and continual marketing for Factory source manufacturing Aluminum nut china cnc service for Nigeria Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mecca , Somalia , Niger , Our company is working by the operation principle of "integrity-based, cooperation created, people oriented, win-win cooperation". We hope we can have a friendly relationship with businessman from all over the world.
I was meowing trying to see if I could get her to meow, She wasn’t talking at that time.
To learn more about how hydroforming works, visit http://www.jmpforming.com/hyrdroforming/hydroforming-process.htm or call us at 740-545-6381!
“The hydroforming process, you set up your machine, get the tool out required for the job, locate your blanks, put your blank in and do a pre-charge, which is putting pressure on the blank to to hold it to the tool to start forming. Then you set your pressures to draw. You have a top pressure that controls a lot of your material thin-out. So then you start the draw process.
Whenever you get to your top pressure, there’s a displacement inside the chamber that allows the oil to dissipate so you don’t build up anymore pressure. You draw up and set a high-limit for your draw, it’ll kick the punch out when you achieve your total depth. Then you raise the dome and you strip your punch out and then take the part out of the press, and that’s your process.
This particular part was a very unique shape. There are intricate angles to it and working with a brass is a touch material to work with because when you draw it up, it work hardens, so then you have to do some work to it in order to be able to do some of the shapes we do, the forming we do to it.
With hydroforming, you can draw the part up with pressure, you have pressure in the rubber diaphragm on top, that forms the material to the size and shape of the punch. Hydroforming is something that you can control your tolerances, and with hydroforming, your part can go through with a lot less scratching like you have with mechanical presses because you don’t have that metal-to-metal on the outside. It’s a rubber diaphragm, which allows you to keep a lot better finish on the outside.
This particular part has a top and bottom that go with it. We roll a bead in it and laser some holes, which you’ll see the lasering operation. Next it gets a very high polish for a bright finish. It’s a mirror finish: you can look right into it and see yourself!
You can do various shapes better with hydroforming than you can on mechanical presses. Mechanical presses are great for round parts or something like that, but when you get into special shapes and special tolerances, hydroforming is the way to go.
We do anything from cookware to commercial lighting to racing industry parts, we do a lot of bell housings, which have critical tolerances. They have to pass SFI tests. Probably half of our business comes from the aerospace industry. Hydroforming is very adaptable for any market.
We pride ourself on quality and on-time delivery at a competitive price. We strive for the best part possible for the customer.”
To learn more about hydroforming, visit http://jmpforming.com!
By Julie from Lisbon - 2016.01.28 18:53
The company keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme", we have always maintained business cooperation. Work with you,we feel easy!
By Phoenix from French - 2016.02.18 15:54