Factory Outlets CNC machining aluminum flange for Amman Factories
Factory Outlets CNC machining aluminum flange for Amman Factories Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We thinks what prospects think, the urgency of urgency to act from the interests of a client position of theory, allowing for greater high-quality, reduced processing costs, rates are much more reasonable, won the new and previous consumers the support and affirmation for Factory Outlets CNC machining aluminum flange for Amman Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Germany , United States , Singapore , To win customers' confidence, Best Source has set up a strong sales and after-sales team to deliver the best product and service. Best Source abides by the idea of "Grow with customer" and philosophy of "Customer-oriented" to achieve cooperation of mutual trust and benefit. Best Source will always stand ready to cooperate with you. Let's grow together!
This body-off restoration, completed in 2012, is what happens when you buy a $22k CJ7 and use it as the starting point for your own no-limits build. Complete with a rebuilt 401 V8, fresh paint, and a killer period-correct Pack Mule trailer, this is the CJ for those who are ready for something more than just a mud toy. If that sounds like your scene, take a minute and get to know this killer 1980 Jeep.
This ’80 CJ7 takes its legendary traits and covers them in an eye-popping coat Porsche Guards Red that contrast perfectly with the long list of black and chrome accessories found across the vehicle. The paintwork presents well, casting even reflections from nearly any point on the body tub. The paintwork is continued onto a 1979 Pack Mule trailer included in the sale, which has been finished to the same high standards as the Jeep itself.
Lift the hood and you’ll find classic Jeep power in the form of an AMC 401 cubic inch V8 borrowed from a Wagoneer of the same era. These engines made somewhere in the neighborhood of 215 hp and 320 lb. ft. of torque in stock form, but this one has received a number of upgrades including a Holley Street Avenger carburetor, Edelbrock Performer intake manifold, Edelbrock headers, and a MSD ignition system. Turn the key and the engine fires to life, settling into a mellow idle.
Behind the engine, a three-speed automatic transmission takes care of shifting duties, while a Dana 300 transfer case divides the 401′s power between a Dana 30 front axle and an AMC 20 rear. Around the drivetrain, updated leaf springs and a set of Fox Racing shocks add up to a total of four inches of lift. That lift helps accommodate a set of aluminum Mickey Thompson wheels wrapped in tall 33-inch BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires. Even the trailer has leaf springs and 31′s! Power steering and power brakes make the CJ surprisingly easy to operate.
Open up the doors and you’ll find a great example of the utilitarian interiors Jeeps are known for. The configuration is based around two high-back bucket seats and a small bench seat, all wrapped in waterproof Bestop seat covers. A lockable center console has been added but the nearly everything else is pure Jeep design.
This CJ started its restoration nicer than most and ended up a head-turning show-worthy stunner equally as capable off-road as it is in the show field. If you’re ready to stop wrenching on project Jeeps and start driving an awesome one, call, click, or visit: http://rkmotorscharlotte.com for more information on this 1980 CJ7!
Die casting aluminum aloy
By Leona from Latvia - 2016.06.22 12:49
The factory technical staff gave us a lot of good advice in the cooperation process, this is very good, we are very grateful.
By Lindsay from Uruguay - 2016.12.09 14:01