Factory directly supply Aluminum spacer Supply to Austria
Factory directly supply Aluminum spacer Supply to Austria Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
The business keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, premium quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme for Factory directly supply Aluminum spacer Supply to Austria, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mozambique , Australia , Auckland , We have a good reputation for stable quality products, well received by customers at home and abroad. Our company would be guided by the idea of "Standing in Domestic Markets, Walking into International Markets". We sincerely hope that we could do business with car manufacturers, auto part buyers and the majority of colleagues both at home and abroad. We expect sincere cooperation and common development!
Brass tubular,facuet spout,Faucet part,Plumbing supplies,
China plumbing supplies
Watch more How to Make Plumbing Repairs videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/460916-How-to-Fix-a-Leaky-Ceramic-Faucet-Plumbing-Repairs
Plumbers are expensive. Learning how to do a few simple home plumbing repairs can save you a ton of money. In this video, master plumber Tim Flynn shows you how to fix a leaky ceramic faucet.
“I’m Tim Flynn and I’m the owner of Winters Plumbing and Heating in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Winters Company offers plumbing, heating, cooling. If you need service today; we’re the business to call. My website is wintershomeservices.com. I’ll be talking to you today about plumbing.
How to fix a ceramic faucet with a ceramic disk replacement cartridge. Kitchen sink faucet, pretty standard, we have one here, a pull-out spray, most houses have them now. Just for the sake of time, I’ve already shut the water off to this faucet, so the first thing to do is test it to make sure that the water is off. Test the hot, and test the cold. With this faucet, what we’re looking to do is change the ceramic disk, which is going to be underneath the handle, and so I’m going to walk you through that process right now.
So you want to take the spout, turn it off to the side, take the handle, lift it straight up. This nut right here, we’re looking to take this handle off, some faucets have an allen-wrench set screw in the back, some faucets just pull straight off, this one here has a little decorative red and blue rubber stopper, and if you take it out with your fingers, set it off to the side. So, in order to take this handle off, you have to use a very small allen-wrench. This allen-wrench size is about 1/8th of an inch, and you insert it into that hole, back off the screw, not all the way, you don’t need to, and it lifts off, set it off to the side. Now you’re going to see this little plastic piece, this is decorative. This little decorative piece, you don’t want to put a tool on, its usually just hand-tight, get a good grip, back it off. Now there’s a glass piece that holds in this cartridge, sits right on top. So you want to take your time and you want to back off this brass piece, and you want to use your channel locks (xx xx xx) and you want to back it out. Then set your hardware off to the side, now the cartridges will move straight up. Take notice that the cartridge has a couple of little plastic protrusions in the back. This little red piece, these are the O-rings, this is usually what leaks, and if it does, quite simply you just take a ceramic cartridge and you put a new one in. We happen to have one ready to go, so, this ceramic cartridge goes right back in the same way it came out, and we’re looking to line up these little protrusions in the back of the faucet. You take it, drop it back in, make sure its nice and tight and not moving anywhere. Take your channel-lock pliers, tighten it down until its firm. Reverse the procedure, take your decorative chrome piece, put that down, and what I’d like to do is just put the handle back on for now. I want to turn the water on, run the faucet, make sure its not leaking anymore, make sure nothing’s hidden, so I don’t have to do it twice.
Okay the water’s back on, now we’re going to test it out, appears to be working well. So now I can take my allen-wrench, put it back in. And that’s how you fix a ceramic disk faucet.”
By Tom from Rio de Janeiro - 2015.12.30 10:21
We have been looking for a professional and responsible supplier, and now we find it.
By Jodie from Frankfurt - 2015.11.28 16:25