Factory directly supply Aluminum black anodized machining to Lisbon Manufacturers
Factory directly supply Aluminum black anodized machining to Lisbon Manufacturers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We not only will try our greatest to present fantastic expert services to each purchaser, but also are ready to receive any suggestion offered by our prospects for Factory directly supply Aluminum black anodized machining to Lisbon Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Italy , Hamburg , Bulgaria , As an experienced factory we also accept customized order and make it same as your picture or sample specifying specification and customer design packing. The main goal of the company is to live a satisfactory memory to all the customers, and establish a long term win-win business relationship. For more information, please contact us. And It is our great pleasure if you like to have a personally meeting in our office.
Watch more Stains & Laundry videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/402251-How-to-Get-Wrinkles-Out-of-Silk-and-Satin
Wrinkles are a sign of wisdom, but only when they aren’t in your clothing. Remove those stubborn lines before showing off your party dress.
Step 1: Wet fabric
Dampen the fabric completely if it has heavy wrinkles. Soak it in a tub and wring it out or spray with a spray bottle.
Step 2: Turn inside out
Turn the fabric inside out on an ironing board.
Step 3: Iron
Place a thin towel on top of the fabric and iron on the silk on the cool setting, just until the wrinkles release.
Silk and satin are very easily burned. Be careful not to set the iron on the fabric for too long.
Step 4: Hang fabric
Turn fabric rightside out and hang to dry after ironing.
Step 5: Steam fabric
Hang the fabric on a towel bar or hook while you shower to steam out any additional wrinkles.
Silk and satin with only a few small wrinkles may only need to be steamed and not ironed.
Step 6: Hang overnight
Hang the fabric overnight to allow any lingering wrinkles to release. Repeat steps as necessary to remove additional crinkles or bunching before your big debut in that sassy number.
Did You Know?
Silk is produced from the cocoons of silk worms. Each cocoon can produce a thread of silk 1,500 feet long.
By Jodie from European - 2015.12.25 12:43
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.
By Elva from UK - 2015.05.22 12:13