Factory directly sale Brass CNC Turning Parts to Tunisia Manufacturers
Factory directly sale Brass CNC Turning Parts to Tunisia Manufacturers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for Factory directly sale Brass CNC Turning Parts to Tunisia Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Oman , Canada , Romania , Our objective is "to supply first step products and best service for our customers, thus we are sure you must have a margin benefit through cooperating with us". If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
Saturday 06th June 2015.
This video shows me pouring the molten aluminium in to the Petrobond sand mould to cast an electric induction motor end shield (end plate – two of these castings fit either side of the motor stator to make this type of motor normally depending on size and design/application)
Due to my pattern not having any drought angle, I was having great difficulty in removing the pattern from the sand without some of the sand coming away with the pattern! – So I decided to cast it anyway and then file out the voids to make 2 perfect motor end plates/flanges.
As for the other side of the casting, I left this solid and will bore this out hollow for the motor stator windings to fit and the motor shaft/rotor bearings to fit (one bearing for each cast motor end shield)
Sorry this was the best I could do as my camera is poor and I didn’t have enough memory card space to film this in one go
So I merged the 5 video recordings I made from 4 different memory cards then I combined them into one video! for everyone to see
Thanks for watching
Also I accidentally knocked the date card off the surface and then by mistake picked up yesterdays date card! “05th June 2015″ when it should have been today’s date “06th June 2015″ LOL!
By Carlos from panama - 2016.03.08 14:45
After the signing of the contract, we received satisfactory goods in a short term, this is a commendable manufacturer.
By Joanna from Irish - 2016.03.07 13:42