Factory directly sale Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for Washington Manufacturers
Factory directly sale Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for Washington Manufacturers Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our company aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our customers , and working in new technology and new machine constantly for Factory directly sale Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for Washington Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: South Korea , South Korea , Tanzania , We offer OEM services and replacement parts to meet the varying needs of our customers. We offer competitive price for quality products and we will make certain your shipment is handled quickly by our logistics department. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to meet with you and see how we can help you further your own business.
http://www.chinasavvy.com/industrial/investmentcastingchina.php Casting Foundry:Western owned and managed ISO 9001 quality.China prices and production.Get a quote!
The investment casting (or lost wax) process can be traced back to the Neolithic period around 5000BC, when, in China, brass was cast to make personal ornaments. The process can be traced through to 3200BC in Mesopotamia and Israel later spreading around the Mediterranean, through Asia to South America and Africa.
The process becomes well documented from around 1100AD when Theophilus Presbyter wrote a treatise about the process — some of which was content garnered from other sources. This documentation of the process led to its wider adoption, particularly for non-ferrous metals, and it is believed that his work led to the adoption of the process by Benvenuto Cellini (1500–1571), whose investment cast, bronze statue of Perseus with the Head of Medusa, stands in the Loggia dei Lanzi in Florence, Italy, to this day.
The process continues as a mainstream production route for individual pieces of art and jewellery because the relatively simple pattern making process is both cheap, suitable for the production of individual pieces, and very flexible — allowing artisans the creative flexibility to alter their piece of work right up to the last moment .
Wider, mass market application of the process starts in the early 20th century, roughly coinciding with the publication of a paper by Dr. William H. Taggart of Chicago in 1907.
He detailed the use of a lost wax process for the production of dental plates and teeth.
The next major development occurs in the 1940′s driven by the 2nd World War, and in particular aircraft and munitions production. The need for rapid rates of production, complex (often largely hollow) shapes, and material scarcity, drove development of the lost wax process, the materials used for pattern making etc., and the diversification of the materials cast.
Through this period the process was developed to permit the casting of ferrous alloys (iron, steels and stainless steels), and otherwise difficult to machine materials such as titanium. The ability of the process to produce near net shape products, thereby minimising waste and secondary machining demands offers particular advantages.
From its’ early days as a process for the manufacture of relatively small decorative items in non-ferrous materials the ongoing development now sees the process used widely for the manufacture of industrial components in both ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Later items range in size up to complete aluminium aircraft doors, steel castings weighing up to 300Kg, and aluminium castings up to 66Kg.
Latterly, the process has found widespread application in the production of nickel alloy aero engine turbine blades, and for the mass market with the production of the turbines for turbochargers.
The current processes in use in China have evolved to suit three key market areas…
A. Mid temperature wax (green wax) Silicon Sol processes which give the best tolerances and surface finishes, and can be used with a wide range of materials — both ferrous and non-ferrous.
B. Low temperature wax (white wax)and Silicon Sol as the combined process for the first layer, This process is only suitable for carbon steels and a limited range of steel alloys — this process produces improved tolerances and finishes that those of “C” below.
C. Low temperature wax (white wax) sodium silicate process. This variant of the process is only suitable for carbon steels and a limited range of steel alloys.
Investment, or lost wax casting has a long, well established history, particularly in China, and continues to be developed for new applications in new materials.
By Rebecca from Zimbabwe - 2016.09.29 11:19
The factory can meet continuously developing economic and market needs, so that their products are widely recognized and trusted, and that's why we chose this company.
By Jonathan from Cologne - 2015.06.09 12:42