Discount wholesale High quality cnc machining stainless steel 316L for Haiti Importers
Discount wholesale High quality cnc machining stainless steel 316L for Haiti Importers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We have been committed to offering easy,time-saving and money-saving one-stop purchasing service of consumer for Discount wholesale High quality cnc machining stainless steel 316L for Haiti Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Congo , Canberra , Romania , Due to the changing trends in this field, we involve ourselves into products trade with dedicated efforts and managerial excellence. We maintain timely delivery schedules, innovative designs, quality and transparency for our customers. Our moto is to deliver quality products within stipulated time.
http://www.LakeDeicer.com KASCO DEICER ENERGY COST for electrical use
Use the calculator below to determine how
De-Icing is accurately referred to as an art form more than an exact science. Each application and location is different and there is no set rule in determining how many De-Icers are needed for a given area or which mounting option is the best. The effectiveness of Kasco De-Icers largely depends on the depth of the surrounding water, obstructions in the water, and the geographic location of the installation. Kasco De-Icers work by moving warm bottom water that is heated by the earth to the surface. The shallower the water in the area surrounding the De-Icer, the less warm water there is available. It is recommended that the De-Icer is 2.5′ to 5′ below the water surface. Obstructions in the water such as floats on docks, boat lifts, large dock pilings, boats, etc. may restrict the flow of water causing a smaller area of influence around the De-Icer. Your geographic location will also play a major role in the effectiveness of your Kasco De-Icer. The longer and colder the winter is, the more the water will cool over time and open water may be limited accordingly. Other factors that may effect open water areas are bottom contour, salt content, mounting, etc.
Below are some common ice damage problems outlined, as well as winter-kill conditions and summer water quality problems. Kasco De-Icers can help in each instance.
little it costs to operate a Kasco De-Icer.
Also use it to compare other equipment on
the market — Single Phase Power ONLY
* Check your electric bill and enter your local kW rate.
** Power Factor is a measure of motor efficiency. For Kasco equipment, use .95. When comparing competitors or other types of equipment, knowing the exact Power Factor will give you a more accurate result.
*** Total Unit Efficiency gives you a number of HP per Watt. The higher the decimal, the more HP performance you get out of each Watt of power used.
Kasco De-icers are perfect for preventing costly ice damage due to jacking/lifting, ice expansion, and winter-kill conditions. Kasco De-Icers are industrial strength and designed and engineered to withstand the harshest marine environments making Kasco THE LEADER IN ICE CONTROL ENGINEERING!
Kasco Marine, Inc. offers several sizes, models, and mounting options of De-Icers to accommodate almost every application and condition.
With sizes of 1/2, 3/4, and 1hp and units available in 120V or 240V, Kasco De-Icers easily fit your location and electrical requirements. Kasco De-Icers can be suspended by ropes, mounted on an optional Universal Dock Mount, or attached to an optional Horizontal Float for operation in many conditions. Also, optional De-Icer Controllers (C-10 and C-20) can be added to the De-Icing system to help control electric bills.
NEW Robust-Aire Diffused Aeration System
The NEW Robust-Aire Diffused Aeration System is an award winning design of efficiency and ease of use. Utilizing a shore mounted compressor, weighted tubing, and industry leading diffuser head, the RA systems produce excellent results in both winter and summer. To learn more, click here.
De-Icing is accurately referred to as an art form more than an exact science. Each application and location is different and there is no set rule in determining how many De-Icers are needed for a given area or which mounting option is the best. The effectiveness of your Kasco De-Icer depends on many factors. Keep in mind the following table is to be used as a general guideline and each situation is different. Please contact Kasco Marine, Inc. to assist in sizing and location if needed.
Each De-Icer boasts the following staples of Kasco equipment:
Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment
Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
Requires minimal maintenance. We recommend cleaning the stainless steel motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
Extremely efficient and productive operation generating excellent flow per kW of power used
ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
Made with pride in the U.S.A.
By Queena from Turkey - 2015.09.29 13:24
The factory technical staff not only have high level of technology, their English level is also very good, this is a great help to technology communication.
By Sally from Rome - 2015.06.21 17:11