Discount Price CNC Part aluminum Export to Riyadh
Discount Price CNC Part aluminum Export to Riyadh Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Excellent 1st,and Client Supreme is our guideline to deliver the ideal provider to our prospects.Nowadays, we have been seeking our best to become certainly one of the most effective exporters in our discipline to meet shoppers more require for Discount Price CNC Part aluminum Export to Riyadh, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Panama , Bangkok , Denver , We have sufficient experience in producing products according to samples or drawings. We warmly welcome customers from home and abroad to visit our company, and to cooperate with us for a splendid future together.
Maker’s Cleaning Cloths: http://MakersClean.com
Watch more Clean My Space videos here! http://bit.ly/CleanMySpaceYT
Join the CleanMySpace.com Community! http://bit.ly/JoinOurSpace6
Wondering the proper way to clean your remote control? Let cleaning expert, Melissa Maker, show you the right way! Visit http://bit.ly/JoinOurSpace6 for the full post.
We’ve looked at the manufacturer’s instructions to determine the safest and most effective way to clean a remote control and this is how it’s done.
Some people may wonder, how do I disinfect my remote since it’s used all the time? The microfiber cloth will scrub out the grime and the 50/50 mix or rubbing alcohol and water will disinfect the buttons and panel.
Items you’ll need: Rubbing alcohol and water (50/50 mix), cotton swabs, a cleaning toothbrush and a microfiber cloth.
Start by removing the batteries and placing them aside.
Start by using the cleaning toothbrush (dry) to brush out any debris stuck between the buttons. Start at the top and work your way down.
Then, lightly mist one quarter of the cloth with water/rubbing alcohol mix and tap the wet side on the back of your hand to remove any excess moisture.
Wipe the wet side along the top of the remote and work your way down, using a little more pressure to get the tougher debris out. Remove any hardened on spots by gently working in a circular motion. You won’t need to dry it since rubbing alcohol dries very quickly and you won’t be using much moisture anyway. However, always keep in mind that you don’t want any liquid seeping in to the electronic.
Use a cotton swab lightly misted with the 50/50 mix to get in between any crevices you were not able to reach with the cloth and gently wipe away any grime.
Replace the batteries and you’re good to go! Now your remote is clean
As part of our Electronics Cleaning Essentials, we’ll show you the proper, basic way to clean and maintain a remote control. Please note: this video does not go in to complex cleaning issues – if you have a specific question that was not answered in the video, please leave us a comment and we’ll provide you with a more specific answer.
Thanks for watching!
PS. Special thanks to my husband, who you don’t see in these videos but is responsible for everything from filming to editing, to text and music. He’s awesome and deserves credit
By Prudence from Seattle - 2015.07.27 12:26
Customer service staff and sales man are very patience and they all good at English, product's arrival is also very timely, a good supplier.
By Queena from Singapore - 2016.04.28 15:45