China supplier OEM Aluminum assembly parts for Montreal Importers
China supplier OEM Aluminum assembly parts for Montreal Importers Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our staff are usually in the spirit of "continuous improvement and excellence", and while using the top-quality high-quality items, favorable value and superior after-sales services, we try to acquire each and every customer's belief for China supplier OEM Aluminum assembly parts for Montreal Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: belarus , Vietnam , United Arab emirates , You can always find the products you need in our company! Welcome to inquire us about our product and anything we know and we can help in auto spare parts. We are looking forward to work with you for a win-win situation.
Visit us online: http://fbmfg.com/capabilities/hydroforming
F&B MFG LLC
4316 N. 39th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, the F&B Mfg LLC has been in the business of making parts and complex sheet metal assemblies for the aerospace, military, automotive, semi-conductor and commercial industries since 1923.
We are hydroforming NADCAP accreditation certified and own the largest, most complete hydroforming facilities in the world.
The sheet hydroforming process involves the creation of hollow bodies using fluid pressure. This process is extremely precise and efficient, which is why it is used in many industries. In sheet hydroforming, there is a press that is used in place of the female die. The system includes a forming chamber that contains some amount of a pressurized liquid (like water). This liquid is used to press a punch through the metal ring to create the desired part.
There are other cold forming methods as well, but unlike them, this process gives a virtually scratch free part. The reason behind its smoothness is that the female die is made of rubber. Since rubber generates the minimum friction, there is almost no risk of thinning out or part stretching. The resulting parts come out all shiny and scratch free.
In some cases, the parts that need superior shine and finish can be irregularly shaped. If you follow other cold forming techniques, it will be very hard to achieve the desired output. However, sheet hydroforming can be the ideal solution to all complex shapes.
Sheet hydroforming doesn’t require extra tooling, which is why it is very cost effective. In fact, if you compare this process to matched die tooling, you’ll find that sheet hydroforming is 50% more cost effective.
Apart from these benefits, sheet hydroforming also provides durable and structurally strong parts that are light in weight.
By Genevieve from Benin - 2016.09.09 10:18
This supplier stick to the principle of "Quality first, Honesty as base", it is absolutely to be trust.
By Salome from Nepal - 2016.11.12 12:31