China Professional Supplier Aluminum black anodized machining to Mexico Manufacturer
China Professional Supplier Aluminum black anodized machining to Mexico Manufacturer Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
"Quality very first, Honesty as base, Sincere assistance and mutual profit" is our idea, in an effort to create consistently and pursue the excellence for China Professional Supplier Aluminum black anodized machining to Mexico Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Kyrgyzstan , Tunisia , Honduras , Customer satisfaction is our goal. We are looking forward to cooperating with you and providing our best services to suit your needs. We warmly welcome you to contact us and make sure you feel free to contact us. Browse our online showroom to see what we can do for you. And then E-mail us your specs or inquiries today.
i don’t own this song or pic and make no profit from this video
How to Get the Best from Investment Casting
Investment Casting is a tradition dating back to early history. Humans learned to shape and manipulate metal into various forms. Metal tools from various types of metal molding have proven beneficial, because the finished products are in most any type of industry. Investment castings are one of the simplest, yet most reliable techniques, where a mold is used to shape the molten metal into its desired form.
High-grade metal alloys are used even as the precision casting technologies improve and product creation techniques continue to save design and development costs with increasingly and sustainable quality.
Investment castings are used in almost every industry today at different points of the product operation. Precision castings from industrial machinery to automotive parts to space ship components to kitchen utensils exist that make our everyday lives easier.
Agriculture components used in highly technical office equipment to farm implements all use investment castings
The most common and best alloys for investment castings are steel, copper and aluminum, although we provide precision castings in hundreds of other metals when they work best with your specific project. Investment castings have great strength and durability even when intricate designs are included as proper precision casting quality metal preparation techniques are uses. Selecting the most appropriate metal for your project is an expert service we provide to help assure your finished project is of superior quality. We work with you to avoid those types of difficulties.
LOST WAX CASTING in SHELL INVESTMENT CASTING METHOD
Investment casting has historical roots from deep in the ancient world. The process remains the same with only the tools changing.
In the technique known as “Lost-Wax Casting,” a wax cast is molded into the near net shape of the desired result through tool and die inverse product designs. In order to create the ‘positive’ finished product, the ‘negative’ product DIE is TOOLED to the delicate tolerances of the finished product
Wax is injected into the mold by experts who understand just how that wax will create a positive wax mold of the finished product.
Once this mold is ready after going through the rigorous and long process of being baked and heated to the desired thickness and hardness (this is done multiple times to get the right effect), the process of “spruing” (the passage of liquid metal into a mold) begins. This is done by placing the molten hot metal alloy of choice into the cast and letting it dry for as long as possible. Once the metal has dried and cooled down, the shell is destroyed revealing the newly casted metalwork within the ceramic shell.
Quality is a hallmark of the investment casting method. Other methods may allow metal porosity in castings, which is a defect in investment castings. Porosity is bubbles that remain inside the cooled metal part that make the casted metal part weak. Porosity may also be small holes, broken bubbles that show on the alloy surface.
By Steven from Belgium - 2015.02.12 14:52
Speaking of this cooperation with the Chinese manufacturer, I just want to say"well dodne", we are very satisfied.
By Nicole from Kazakhstan - 2015.12.11 11:26