China Manufacturer for CNC machining stainless steel parts for Philadelphia Manufacturer
China Manufacturer for CNC machining stainless steel parts for Philadelphia Manufacturer Detail:
1. Name: Forging
2. Process:Forging+ cnc machining
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
6) Foring machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision OEM forging part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in OEM forging part .
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our advancement depends on the superior gear ,superb talents and consistently strengthened technology forces for China Manufacturer for CNC machining stainless steel parts for Philadelphia Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Puerto Rico , Austria , Manchester , In the new century, we promote our enterprise spirit "United, diligent, high efficiency, innovation", and stick to our policy"basing on quality, be enterprising, striking for first class brand". We would take this golden opportunity to create bright future.
This is a detailed guide for replacing the vacuum lines in your Saab 9-5. Instructions should also apply to the Saab 900, Saab 9000 and Saab 9-3, however there might be some minor differences. The old lines are made of rubber which will become brittle with age and eventually break. I choose to use high-quality silicone hoses for the new lines. Silicone is age-resistant and will last the lifetime of the car. Also, I like the color of the blue hoses, however you can buy them in any color depending on your preferences.
I highly recommend replacing the vacuum lines in your Saab. Silicone hoses are cheap, too, and can be found in almost any car parts store (just avoid the very cheapest stuff). Time required is roughly 30 minutes to one hour. It can fix problems such as whistling noise, boost leak, vacuum leak and low performance.
You will need approx. 3 meters (10 ft) of hose with an inner diameter of 4mm. The outer diameter isn’t important, but the hose in this video has an outer diameter of 8mm.
Tools needed: Knife and side cutters. You can also add cable ties over the nipples to make extra sure that the hoses do not let go, however I didn’t do this here. In addition, you can replace the check valve line that goes to the PCV system. If you have still have problems with boost leaks you can check the EVAP line mentioned in the end of the video.
If you need more access to the lines close to the firewall you can move the main harness connector away, check my video on replacing the coolant bypass valve for instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4SYrm0CEXM.
Since I found a loose hose I was quickly able to diagnose and fix my boost leak problems. Now the Saab 9-5 Aero boosts up to 1.1 bars again, a significant improvement.
In Swedish: Denna film visar hur man byter vakuumslangar i en Saab 9-5, 900, 9000 eller 9-3. Om turbon inte laddar fullt bör du börja med att titta över slangarna, i mitt fall hade jag en slang som lossnat. Gummi åldras och med tiden blir slangarna väldigt sköra och torra, och därför är det bättre att använda sillikon till de nya slangarna. Du behöver cirka 3 meter slang med 4mm innerdiameter. Köp inte slang från Biltema eftersom många har haft problem med denna.
Trionic Seven is the YouTube channel for Saab enthusiasts.
Follow us on social media:
By Nicola from Kuwait - 2015.12.11 14:13
The sales person is professional and responsible, warm and polite, we had a pleasant conversation and no language barriers on communication.
By Emma from Malta - 2015.06.18 19:26