Bottom price for Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for New York Factory
Bottom price for Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for New York Factory Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We believe that prolonged expression partnership is really a result of top of the range, value added support, rich encounter and personal contact for Bottom price for Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for New York Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Dominica , Paraguay , Gabon , We maintain long-term efforts and self-criticism, which helps us and improvement constantly. We strive to improve customer efficiency to save costs for customers. We do our best to improve the quality of product. We are going to not live up to the historic opportunity of the times.
Triton Showers – http://www.tritonshowers.com
A short video showing how to Install the T80Z Fast-Fit and replace the Mira Sport.
If you’ve ever struggled to replace an electric shower due to pipe and cable positions, then the T80Z Fast Fit is the shower for you.
It has 8 water entry points; top, back, bottom and side entry on the left, and the same on the right.
And 6 electric entry points; top, back and bottom on the left and the same again on the right. This makes it a hassle free, fast fit every time.
It’s ideal for new installations and perfect for replacing most existing showers.
Providing the existing electric supply complies with the relevant safety regulations, and the water supply is adequate, you can fit a T80Z Fast Fit with the same kilowatt rating as the old shower, in no time at all.
Let’s see just how quick and easy it is to replace a typical (Mira Sport) installation with the T80Z Fast Fit…
First make sure that the electric and water supplies are isolated.
Now unscrew and remove the cover.
Test to check that the electric supply is isolated before detaching the service tunnel.
Here the water enters the unit from the rear on the left and the electric enters from the top left.
Disconnect the supply cable.
Then disconnect the water supply.
Remove the wall fixing screws and remove the shower from the wall.
Now for the T80Z Fast Fit.
Take off the bottom trim plate and fit the top right pipe entry trim only. In this case there is no need to cut out for cable on the left as the trunking is in line with the pipe entry trim.
Water connection is required on the left, so the Swivel Water Inlet does not need to be adjusted.
Electric connection is required on the left; the Swing Fit Terminal is supplied assembled in this position; so no adjustment is required.
Turn the elbow clockwise through 90 degrees to match the inlet on the T80Z Fast Fit.
Locate the inlet fitting onto the water supply.
It’s a perfect match; the new shower covers the existing fixing holes.
Check the back plate is level and mark the new wall fixing points.
Next remove the unit and drill and plug any new holes.
Fit a nut and olive to the water Inlet.
Place the unit back on the wall and connect it to the water supply.
Then screw the back plate to the wall.
Fully tighten the water connection, and turn on the water to check for leaks.
Connect the supply cable to the terminal blocks making sure that the connections are fully tightened.
Now fit the bottom trim plate.
Clip the power indicator light into the front cover.
And make sure that the controls are correctly aligned.
Fit the cover and secure it with the 3 fixing screws.
Finally, connect the hose to the unit, turn on the electric supply and commission the shower on a cold setting….
….now there’s just the shower kit to replace.
If you haven’t already done so, remove the old kit from the wall.
In some cases you can use the existing fixing holes
for the new shower kit.
Start by fitting the top fixing plate to the preferred height, using the existing hole if possible, then slide the bracket onto it.
Now fit the showerhead holder, the soap dish and the hose retainer on to the rail.
Fit the bottom bracket and fixing plate onto the rail, and align with the holes in the rail. Secure with the long screw.
Next, guide the rail into the top bracket. The rail can be adjusted; in this case to line up with the original fixing hole. There may be times when a new fixing point is needed.
Now screw the bracket to the wall.
Fit the top…and the bottom trims, feed the shower hose through the hose retainer, fit the showerhead to the hose and finally place it in the showerhead holder.
Triton Showers – http://www.tritonshowers.com
Yes, I had a piece of ceramic tile under the piece I was welding on.
By Danny from Poland - 2016.12.31 14:53
The factory has advanced equipment, experienced staffs and good management level, so product quality had assurance, this cooperation is very relaxed and happy!
By Daisy from Comoros - 2015.06.19 10:42