Bottom price for Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for New York Factory
Bottom price for Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for New York Factory Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
In an effort to provide you advantage and enlarge our business enterprise, we even have inspectors in QC Staff and assure you our greatest provider and item for Bottom price for Big difficult aluminum Extrusion parts 2024 for New York Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jersey , Kuala Lumpur , Mauritius , More than 26 years, Experienced companies from all over the world take us as their long-term and stable partners. We are keeping durable business relationship with more than 200 wholesalers in Japan, Korea, USA, UK, Germany, Canada, France, Italian, Poland, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria etc.
About the book:
Learn to detect corporate accounting sleight of hand: the aggressive accounting tactics companies use to make their numbers look better than they are, from “channel-stuffing” to inventory tricks. This knowledge lets you avoid the risk of investing your savings in companies that are playing with — rather than by — the numbers.
The book also presents an integrated long-short investing strategy to take direct advantage of such shenanigans, but, whether you go all the way to a long-short portfolio, or just focus on avoiding landmine stocks that will blow a hole in your financial security, the book will help improve your investment approach.
About the authors:
John Del Vecchio is the cofounder and co-manager of The Active Bear ETF, a fund dedicated to shorting individual stocks with fundamental red flags. Previously, he managed a hedge fund for Ranger Alternative Management, L.P. In addition, he worked for well-known short seller David Tice and famed forensic accountant Dr. Howard Schilit. Del Vecchio co-advises the Motley Fool Alpha long-short newsletter.
Tom Jacobs, Portfolio Manager of Motley Fool Special Ops, applies this book’s earnings quality tests to his value and special situations long side to form a long-short portfolio. He is managing partner of holding company Complete Growth Investor, LLC, principal of The Marfa Group, Inc., and a real estate investor.
This talk was hosted by Alex Martelli on behalf of Authors at Google.
via YouTube Capture
By Grace from Luxemburg - 2015.06.18 17:25
In general, we are satisfied with all aspects, cheap, high-quality, fast delivery and good procuct style, we will have follow-up cooperation!
By Edwina from Colombia - 2016.10.27 12:12