2017 wholesale price Aluminum assembly parts for Indonesia Factories
2017 wholesale price Aluminum assembly parts for Indonesia Factories Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our target should be to consolidate and improve the high-quality and repair of current goods, in the meantime regularly produce new solutions to meet unique customers' needs for 2017 wholesale price Aluminum assembly parts for Indonesia Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Denmark , Poland , Serbia , It using the world's leading system for reliable operation, a low failure rate, it suitable for Argentina customers choice. Our company is situated within the national civilized cities, the traffic is very convenient, unique geographical and economic conditions. We pursue a people-oriented, meticulous manufacturing, brainstorm, build brilliant" business philosophy. Strict quality management, perfect service, reasonable price in Argentina is our stand on the premise of competition. If necessary, welcome to contact us by our website or phone consultation, we will be happy to serve you.
Slate Glass Mosaic Tile Linear Cappuccino is a combination of glass and slate stone tiles mesh mounted on a 12 inches by 12 inches fiberglass sheet for an easy installation. The tile is 8mm thick and can be used for kitchen backsplash, bathroom, shower walls, feature wall, and fireplace surrounds.
TURKEY: 3D CAST
SOURCE: AP TELEVISION
RESTRICTIONS: HORIZONS CLIENTS AND AP LIFESTYLE, HEALTH AND TECHNOLOGY CLIENTS ONLY
Gebze district, Kocaeli province, Turkey – 4 June 2014
1. Wide of technician doing 3D scan of the child’s arm while surrounded by family at +90 Rapid Parts Manufacturing facilities200
1. Close of a child
3. Close of the 3D scan device
4. High angle of technician doing 3D scan of child
5. Close of computer screen showing arm 3D scan
6. Mid of father, designer and technician talking
7. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Hamit Semercioglu, Father of child with Cerebral Palsy
“Our son’s illness is called Cerebral Palsy, in Turkish it is called paralysis of the brain. Since the brain does not recognise the right arm and leg, it cannot command. Regarding this technology, I heard about Mr. Deniz, and I reached out to him. And Mr Deniz told us he could help us out with it.”
8. Wide of 3D printers room and technician changing cartridge
9. Close of cartridge
10. Close of printing injector creating a 3D object
11. Close of printed cast inside printing machine
12. Mid of printing machine with cast inside
13. Mid of technician taking out cast from printing machine
14. Wide of printed cast with family behind
15. Close of cerebral palsy assisting shoes
16. Close of designer Deniz Karasahin looking at the shoes
17. Wide of designer and family in a conference room
18. SOUNDBITE (English) Deniz Karasahin, Creator of Osteoid Medical Cast
“You can put it on very easily. It’s composed of two pieces, it has a slap on� it’s like a puzzle. And there is another further locking mechanism you can add, you can insert a pin through all this piece.”
19. Various of Osteoid Medical Cast
20. SOUNDBITE (English) Deniz Karasahin, Creator of Osteoid Medical Cast:
“So with this cast a patient can swim, it doesn’t itch, it doesn’t smell, plus the healing process is 40 per cent faster.”
21. Mid of 3D printed objects in a room
22. Close of 3D printed hand bones
23. Close of 3D printed foot
24. Close of 3D printed lower teeth
25. Mid of designer in a conference room
25. SOUNDBITE (English) Deniz Karasahin, Creator of Osteoid Medical Cast:
“Printing this cast takes around six hours, eight hours. And you know it may be a long time for someone with a broken arm to wait, but with a Cerebral Palsy patient who has to live with this their entire life, you know, it’s nothing for them.”
26. Various of Osteoid medical cast
An innovative technician is using 3D printing to help reduce the recovery time for broken bones.
Turkish designer Deniz Karasahin is attracting international attention after his Osteoid Medical Cast won several design awards.
5 year-old Berkan Semercioglu has Cerebral Palsy.
The disorder causes limitations in mobility and development of the limbs and Berkan needs a cast to stabilise his arm.
Doctors have been treating Berkan with botox once a month in order to paralyse the nerves in his limbs to enable him to have physiotherapy.
But today the Semercioglu family are meeting designer, Deniz Karasahin to scan Berkan’s arm and prepare an osteroid medical cast that will be created from a 3D printer.
Karasahin has designed a cast that can be printed in 3D. The scanner transfers information about Berkan’s arm to modelling software which will create a tailor made cast. The cast can be printed in a wide variety of colourful options – allowing Berkan and other children like him to choose their own colour.
Berkan’s father, Hamit Semercioglu, says he heard about the 3D printed cast and set about getting one for his son straight away.
Karasahin says he came up with idea of a 3D printed cast after realising that 3D print technology was becoming mainstream.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/2aad3adc47701f8309e43b47d47aaf30
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
By Albert from Portugal - 2016.11.12 12:31
The supplier abide the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" so that they can ensure a reliable product quality and stable customers.
By Natividad from Sri Lanka - 2016.03.28 12:22