2017 wholesale price Aluminum assembly parts for Indonesia Factories
2017 wholesale price Aluminum assembly parts for Indonesia Factories Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Our staff through skilled training. Skilled skilled knowledge, potent sense of company, to satisfy the provider requirements of consumers for 2017 wholesale price Aluminum assembly parts for Indonesia Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sacramento , Vietnam , Jakarta , Welcome any of your inquiries and concerns for our goods. We look forward to establishing a long-term business relationship with you in the near future. Contact us today. We're the first business partner for yourself!
I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator (https://www.youtube.com/upload)
Smart Tech Metal has patronized with many brands of the world with its manufacturing for Brass, Copper and Bronze – PRESSURE DIE CASTING COMPONENTS , based at Brass Hub of World, Jamnagar, India Please find given below benefit of brass pressure die casting, our company’s profile and recent achievement for QUALITY and EXCELLENCE in this mail related to BRASS, COPPER AND BRONZE CASTINGS COMPONENTS.We deal with lots of OEM’s companies across India. Initially for the ball rolling send us your drawing and specification in order to enable us to quote. As soon as we will get the specifications we will provide you samples for your approval. We offer high temperature die-castings using brass casting alloys. Sizes ranging from less than 100 gm to 1.5 kg are available. Features of brass castings: Corrosion, abrasion, wears resistance, temperature resistance, and electrical conductivity. Applications of brass casting: electric motor components, architectural hardware, decorative hardware, locks and door handles, enclosures, fluid metering, control equipment, plumbing hardware, lighting fixtures, fire protection devices, bearing sheaves. The appilcable ASTM standard for copper casting is ASTM B176-04. Suitable Copper Materials are Copper-Zinc Alloy: C85700, C85800, C86500, C87800 – Typically 55-60% copper, 30-40% Zinc. Copper-Zinc-Manganese Alloy: C99700 and C99750 – Typically 55-60% copper, 20% Zinc, 11 – 23% Manganese Some copper pieces might be better forged than die casted. When in doubt, please consult with our engineering staff.
Benefits of Die Casting :
Long Tool Life – 100000 – 200000 parts of identical die castings can be produced from a die tooling. Speed of Production – Die asting process is highly automated. Multi-cavity dies can also be used to speed up.
Good Finish: Die cast parts can be manufactured with smooth or textured surfaces, and are easily plated or powder coated. EMI, RFI Shielding and can also act as an electrical ground for circuits.
Dimensional Precision: Dimensional tolerances are controlled by mold, thus high repeatability than machining. Cost Savings – Efficient, economical process for high volume production.
Strength: Produces heat and wear resistant parts.
Die Casting Versus other Manufacturing Techniques:
vs. Machining – Die castings produces shapes that are difficult to make from bar or tubular stock. Die castings also require fewer operations and reduce material scrap. For mass production, it results in cheaper unit price. However, die casting surface is not as smooth/ shiny as machined surface, and die casting is usually only economical when order quantity is above 1000 units.
vs. forgings – Die castings produce more complex shapes than forging and die casting is more precise than forging. It also results in thinner walls, which means lighter weight, more space and less material cost. However, die casting is not as strong as forging. Material is also not as dense after die casting.
vs. sand castings and permanent mold casting: Die castings results in closer dimensional tolerances and smoother surfaces. Production is faster and finishing costs are also less. But die casting can only work with thin wall applications and die casting mold is pricier.
vs. stamping – Die casting produces more complex shapes and with variations possible in section thickness. One die casting part may replace several stamping parts and resulting in reduced assembly time and continuous/ leak-free surface. However, stamping mold is cheaper and stamping is a faster process, and die casting walls are thicker than stamping.
By Roxanne from Curacao - 2015.10.31 10:02
Product variety is complete, good quality and inexpensive, the delivery is fast and transport is security, very good, we are happy to cooperate with a reputable company!
By Olivia from France - 2016.08.28 16:02