2017 China New Design Brass parts cnc machining to Guinea Factory
2017 China New Design Brass parts cnc machining to Guinea Factory Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We pursue the management tenet of "Quality is remarkable, Company is supreme, Name is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all clientele for 2017 China New Design Brass parts cnc machining to Guinea Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Borussia Dortmund , Seattle , Durban , As an experienced factory we also accept customized order and make it same as your picture or sample specifying specification and customer design packing. The main goal of the company is to live a satisfactory memory to all the customers,and establish a long term win-win business relationship. For more information,please contact us. And it's our great pleasure if you like to have a personally meeting in our office.
Subscribe and visit our weekly podcast for more tips https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fix-it-home-improvement/id880903087?mt=2
I cover the steps on how to replace a Moen faucet cartridge on a single handle kitchen faucet. The steps are the same for a bath sink, tub or shower faucet with the same Moen cartridge.
The most popular Moen cartridge is the 1200 brass style or the 1225 plastic body. You can replace an old cartridge with either model. Another style cartridge from Moen is the PosiTemp. It is also for single handle faucets but has a built in anti-scald feature. It will not fit in the faucets that take a 1200 or 1225 style, so make sure to look at your old cartridge.
You will need some of the following tools to replace a Moen faucet cartridge: adjustable wrench, channel-lock pliers, open-ended wrench, flashlight, and screwdrivers.
Some kitchen faucets will have a series of pieces that need to be removed to get to the cartridge. They can include the handle, handle assembly, retainer ring, pivot nut, and spacers. It is a good practice to lay out each piece in the order you removed it, so reassembly is easier.
Some faucets may also have a retaining nut that needs to be unscrewed to get to the cartridge.
Once the handle is removed and the parts under the handle are removed, you will need to take out the retainer clip. This is a “U” shaped clip that holds the cartridge in place.
In most of the packaging of a new Moen cartridge is a small white plastic tool to help replace the old cartridge. Place the removal tool onto the old cartridge and seat it between the two ears that stick up on cartridge. Use pliers or a wrench to twist the tool and loosen the old cartridge.
Remove the plastic tool and grab the cartridge stem and pull it out of the valve.
To install the new cartridge, pull the stem out so it is in the open position. This makes it easier to push into the valve. Grease up the o-rings with plumbers grease. In old faucets, the buildup of minerals and rust can cut an o-ring if it is not greased up. This will also help add life to the o-rings. Plumber’s Grease is a silicone based grease that will lubricate and protect rubber parts. It also helps keep cartridges and valve stems from corroding. Vaseline and other petroleum based products are not recommended for any rubber parts. Petroleum based lubricants will swell and soften rubber parts and o-rings.
You need to align the ears sticking up on the new cartridge with the slot for the retainer clip. The clip needs to go around the ears to hold them in place. Replace the retainer clip.
Now replace all the parts that were removed and test the faucet.
If the hot and cold are reversed when you use the handle, only remove the handle and spin the stem 180 degrees. Do not remove the clip or cartridge, just spin the stem.
Liz and Martin travel to the tropical paradise of Hawaii to investigate how evidence of catastrophic events in its geological past reveal a pattern of destruction that stretches back millions of years.
By Monica from Panama - 2015.06.26 19:27
This company has a lot of ready-made options to choose and also could custom new program according to our demand, which is very nice to meet our needs.
By Meredith from Surabaya - 2015.09.23 17:37