15 Years Factory wholesale High quality cnc machining stainless steel 316L for European Factory
15 Years Factory wholesale High quality cnc machining stainless steel 316L for European Factory Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Fast and great quotations, informed advisers to help you choose the correct product that suits all your preferences, a short creation time, responsible top quality control and different services for paying and shipping affairs for 15 Years Factory wholesale High quality cnc machining stainless steel 316L for European Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Albania , South Africa , Salt Lake City , With a team of experienced and knowledgeable personnel, our market covers South America, the USA, the Mid East, and North Africa. Many customers have become our friends after good cooperation with us. If you have the requirement for any of our goods, make sure you contact us now. We're looking forward to hearing from you soon.
See how I customize my Nerf Strongarm blaster with paint weathering and a simple LED strip. as a baby step towards prop making.
Subscribe to my channel: http://bit.ly/1k8msFr
Special thanks to William Morales for his support on Patreon! He made this video possible!!
MORE PROJECTS, POSTS AND EVENTS
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
http://amzn.to/1Envvvc – Nerf N-Strike Elite: Strongarm Blaster
http://amzn.to/1EnvzLx – Apoxie Sculpt
http://amzn.to/1Jr0Zjf – LED strip
http://amzn.to/1Enwqf2 – 2xAA power inverter
http://amzn.to/1hPae3X – Dremel tool
http://amzn.to/1PXBTL0 – Metallic silver spray paint
http://amzn.to/1Jr0buB – Metallic dark gray spray paint
http://amzn.to/1Jr0vJK – Gray primer spray paint
http://amzn.to/1PXBZSY – Acrylic model paint set
http://amzn.to/1P9bHN6 – Soldering iron
http://amzn.to/1IoZAZL – Multimeter
http://amzn.to/1hm39qY – Wire strippers (not the ones I have, but good ones)
http://amzn.to/1eVTjKG – Thin solder
http://amzn.to/1IoZ2TG – Solder tip cleaner
http://amzn.to/1DxuSyA – Tekton Precision Screw driver kit
http://amzn.to/1DtOnsn – Fiskars cutting mat
BUY A SHIRT, STICKER, PENCILS and MORE!!
To be fair, I started with the same blaster that my kids each have
The gun comes apart very easily, with a precision screw driver.
There are lots of small springs and screws inside. Be sure to take photos of everything before disassembling.
I used a Dremel tool to sand off all of the names, logos and warnings.
Then I smoothed out the surfaces (kind of) with a sanding block.
I laid all of the parts out to paint.
I used a gray primer made for plastics, for the first layer.
Then I put down two coats of metallic silver spray paint. Some pieces were black instead.
After the paint was all dry, I started the first layer of detailing.
As a first pass, I pushed acrylic flat black paint down into the recesses of the surface, and wiped away the excess.
I added minimal color to a few parts for highlighting and detail.
I stole the inverter from some EL wire that I had.
I chopped off the end, and stripped the wires.
After disassembling it, I unsoldered the wires, and re-soldered them so that they came out the back side of the inverter.
I drilled a small hole to allow the wires to pass through the case.
I cut a single section from a long LED strip.
This strip was soldered directly to the power inverter.
Now I had a very small strip of lighting to use in the barrel.
I drilled a hole in the bottom of the gun for feeding in the wire.
I used a Dremel to cut out a channel, from that hole, to house the wires.
A little hard to be trimmed from the barrel to allow the wires to come through.
I stuck the LED strip in the barrel using it’s adhesive back.
Now the barrel had a light!
I fit the barrel back in place, making sure the wire/LED stayed in place.
Using a small tool, I pushed the wires into the channel I’d made so they wouldn’t get in the way of reassembly.
Then I put everything back in place and closed the gun.
Before moving on, I tested the lights.
To mount the inverter and sculpt the gun, I used Apoxie Sculpt.
It’s a two part, 1-to-1 mixture. Be sure to mix it thoroughly, per the instructions.
I used s small amount to mount the inverter to the gun body.
Then I added small amounts to merge the surfaces and slightly customize the shape. You could go crazy here and make the gun totally different.
I added a big block to the handle to make it fit an adult hand better.
Using a little water made it very easy to modify the shape and smooth out the surface.
It takes 24 hours for the Apoxie Sculpt to fully cure.
Make sure you’re safe when sanding the Apoxie Sculpt, the dust is VERY fine.
I feathered the edges of the material with some flexible sand paper.
Large flat areas were sanded with a sanding block and orbital sander.
I even re-sculpted a little with the Dremel tool.
I used compressed air and a tack cloth to remove all of the dust.
After masking off most of the gun, I primed the new sections.
They also received the same paint as before.
I should have masked along body lines where possible to minimize touch up. A little sanding and paint blended it well.
Then I began dry brushing all of the edges.
Dry brushing creates the illusion of worn off paint, giving it a “used” look on high spots and edges.
I used a light silver on the high spots and flat black in the low spots.
I also brushed on LOTS of black/grey paint, then smeared and wiped it off with paper towels. This fills small gaps and gives it a dirty/greasy look.
The more layers and variation, the most aged and distressed the item will look.
Here it is all finished! It turned out great for a first try (I thought). Second channel: bit.ly/iltms-2
SEE NOTES BELOW
1)Silicon spray every filter change an run water filter side for about 10 minutes to clean out residue of spray, you want it to soak in to o-ring so it does not shrink over time .
2) If it does shrink take silicon caulking an rebuild the o-ring diameter , by smearing caulking on o-ring an let dry then screw cap back on main body of of Pur water filter rf 999.
Thank you You tuber’s!
for watching my channel , please give me the thumbs up an like an subscribe an like me on Facebook an google plus ,please click on the subscribe button , feel free to ask questions . Thank you have an a nice day! JD !
By Maria from Bandung - 2015.06.12 16:22
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
By Norma from Azerbaijan - 2015.12.14 15:26