13 Years Manufacturer Aluminum molding parts to Luxembourg Factories
13 Years Manufacturer Aluminum molding parts to Luxembourg Factories Detail:
2. Process: Aluminum extrusion & cnc machining
3. Material: Aluminum 6061,6063 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Aluminum extrusion|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-15000T aluminum extrusion machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) Integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process:Extrusion + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Factory Aluminum Extrusion Profile parts with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scrach or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in Aluminum extrusion profile parts.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
abide by the contract", conforms on the market requirement, joins within the market competition by its superior quality likewise as provides far more comprehensive and great company for shoppers to let them develop into huge winner. The pursue on the corporation, is definitely the clients' gratification for 13 Years Manufacturer Aluminum molding parts to Luxembourg Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Durban , Karachi , Australia , We set a strict quality control system. We've got return and exchange policy, and you can exchange within 7 days after receive the wigs if it is in new station and we service repairing free for our products and solutions. Be sure to feel free to contact us for further information if you have any questions. We are glad to work for every client.
Kraus 33 inch Farmhouse Apron Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Click below to review the new product
Kraus stainless steel kitchen sinks are certified and listed by upc cupc csa iapmo ansi scc
Kitchen sink boasts 16-gauge premium grade t-304 stainless steel construction
Sink features scratch-resistant and commercial-grade premium satin finish
Stainless steel set of bottom grid and strainer and towel are included
Limited lifetime warranty
Kraus 33 inch Farmhouse Apron Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink TO BUY
This is PART II of my original video. Found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqCxwevGfq8 I wanted to make an addendum to some of the many issues that arise as a result of the previous video. Thanks for watching. Again, please do your own reading and check out M4carbine.net for an incredible resource of information.
Many companies selling M4 and AR variants today try to sell a carbine or rifle that may be suitable for plinking cans, shooting gophers etc. but will not hold up to the standards required for hard use and long life with a high round count. Few companies meet the criteria lined out in the TDP of which Colt and FN abide. Bravo Company is one of the very few companies producing carbines and rifles that meet this standard. Others are Daniel Defense, LMT, Noveske.
Companies that have been proven to not meet this standard of critical criteria are DPMS, Rock River, Bushmaster and Olympic Arms. Now before you freak out, they do work for what most people use them for. The fact is, they do not have many if not any of the criteria outlined here.
Using the analytics feature, it has become quite apparent that this video has found itself emailed among many individuals at both DPMS, STAG and other brands I forego recommending here. It is also apparent that many internet trolls from either these companies or friends of, have taken it upon themselves to write vitriolic, emotional and zealous comments that border on insane ramblings, defending these brands and accusing me of being ignorant of the M4 platform. These comments will no longer be posted, so do not even waste your time. I suggest you spend the time improving your product line.
What I had to address with some individuals: Bushmaster has refused to release any information or certifications regarding materials, specs, etc. Bushmaster does not hold the TDP or design schematics for the M4, but reverse engineers after measuring Colt parts. Every Bushmaster I have handled, owned, seen, or sold, has lacked a STAKED castle nut. Bushmaster does NOT have an “F” marked FSB, or an H buffer. Your barrel is 1/9 NOT 1/7. All MPI and HP of Bushmaster is BATCH tested. etc. Barrels that have been tested by individuals, has shown they are NOT 11595E. They do NOT parkerize under the FSB. Buffer tubes on Bushmaster are COMMERCIAL aka weaker, thinner, cheaper. Sell your Bushmaster for $900 and go buy a Colt. They are shit and the list goes on. Same goes for Rock River, Olympic, and many others. Do the research. Educate yourself.
Some of the TDP: Auto BCG, 8620 BC, Shrouded Firing Pin, Parkerized Exterior, Chrome lined, USGI specs, Mil-spec gas key hardened/heat treated and chrome lined, secure gas key with “grade 8″ fasteners properly staked, Carpenter #158 Bolt, tool steel extractor with black insert, Shot peened, MPI(100%), HPT (100%), 4-coil or 5 coil spring, 11595E Certified Barrel Steel, 5.56 Chamber NOT .223, 1/7 twist Barrel, M4 Feed Ramps, “F” Stamped FSB, Taper Pins, 7000 series lower receiver, Mil-spec diameter buffer tube, properly staked castle nut, Properly marked and weighted buffer, “H” “H2″ etc. Also included is properly gassed systems with proper gas port size tube diameter and length. There are other facets not mentioned here however these are the biggies.
Here are the FACTS:
Awesome Colt M4 High Stress Test Video (watch both): http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/12/m4-and-m4a1-guns/
Article on Colt: http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/08/the-making-of-the-militarys-standard-arms/
http://www.colt.com/ColtMilitary/Company.aspx Colt Weapon Systems The true M4.
http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=114951 More discussion on TDP
http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=115630&page=4 Discussion on RRA
Must read articles by Mike Pannone:
By Samantha from Sudan - 2016.11.20 15:58
The factory technical staff not only have high level of technology, their English level is also very good, this is a great help to technology communication.
By Gladys from Oman - 2016.04.08 14:55