13 Years Factory wholesale Hot forging machining to Roman Factories
13 Years Factory wholesale Hot forging machining to Roman Factories Detail:
1. Name: Forging
2. Process:Forging+ cnc machining
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
6) Foring machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision OEM forging part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in OEM forging part .
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Good quality comes to start with; service is foremost; organization is cooperation" is our enterprise philosophy which is regularly observed and pursued by our firm for 13 Years Factory wholesale Hot forging machining to Roman Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: New Zealand , Malta , Georgia , The best and original quality for spare parts is a most important factor for transportation. We may stick on supplying original and good quality parts even a little profit earned. God will bless us to do kindness business forever.
“Like” us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/BavarianAutosport
“Follow” us on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/BavAuto
“Subscribe” to us on YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/BavarianAuto
Visit our online store – http://www.bavauto.com/
All of the items shown in these videos are available in our online store at http://www.bavauto.com/. Need additional tech help? Please visit our tech blog for thousands of Tech and DIY BMW and MINI articles at: http://blog.bavauto.com/
Installing a performance free-flow muffler or exhaust system on your BMW or MINI is a task that most DIYers should be able to complete in a couple hours to half a day. Most systems are a direct bolt-on to replace the original parts or a simple cut-in, where the pipe is cut and the new system slips over the cut end of the pipe. The new systems hang from the original mounting points and center into the rear valance opening in the same manner as the original systems.
Since the installation of a full bolt-on system is as straight forward as simply removing the old system and installing the new system in exactly the same manner, in this DIY we will show you a typical cut-in system installation. The only specialized tool that you will need is a pipe cutter, such as the one that we offer.
Follow along as we install a Scorpion Free-Flow muffler set on a 2007 335i. Then, listen to the before and after sound clips. Of the 100% stainless steel systems that we offer, the Scorpion system is our quietest Free-Flow system (on most models). For a bit more “European” sound, choose the Remus systems. For those who wish to have the most aggressive exhaust sounds (and performance), we suggest the MagnaFlow and the Billy-Boat systems. Remember, all of these systems are 100% stainless steel.
• Scorpion Free-Flow Mufflers for BMW 335i
• Wurth Exhaust Assembly Paste
• New rubber exhaust hangers, as needed.
• MechanicAll penetrant and lubricant spray
• Exhaust tubing cutter
• SafeGrip Gloves
• 10mm through 15mm 3/8″ drive socket and ratchet set with various extensions
• 10mm through 15mm combination wrench set
• Assorted flat-blade screwdrivers and pry-bars.
NOTE: We suggest that you work with a helper to support the muffler assemblies during set-up and installation.
1) Safely and properly raise the rear of the vehicle. Drive-on ramps can be used for this procedure, as well as a floor-jack and jack-stands.
NOTE: This DIY is performed on an E90 (06-12) 335i model. This model has two separate mufflers with two inlet pipes and a cross-over pipe between the mufflers. In order to lower these units, mark and cut both inlet pipes and lower as a complete unit. On this vehicle, we separated the two mufflers at the cross-over pipe due to our performing a live DIY for an audience and then a second DIY for our video. In separating the mufflers, we could perform these two full DIYs on one car.
2) Raise and support the new muffler assembly, below the original muffler. Align the hanging points with the original hanging points. Mark the exhaust pipe in a location that will allow the original piping to be inserted into the new muffler’s piping by about 2″. Remember, it is better to have to cut a second time to shorten the pipe, rather than be too short on the first cut.
3) Position the pipe cutter around the pipe, at the marked location. Tighten the tool and roll the tool as far clockwise and counter-clockwise as clearance allows. Keep working the tool until the pipe is cut (similar to cutting copper plumbing pipe with a tubing cutter).
4) Support the muffler and disconnect the forward and rear hangers. Unbolt the forward hanger bracket from the chassis. Unbolt the rear hanger from the muffler.
5) Lower the original muffler.
6) Note that the new Muffler has welded on hanger pins for both the front and the rear hangers.
7) We’re sorry, but the description can not be any longer (youtube requirement). Watch the video and see our tech blog for the full DIY steps at http://blog.bavauto.com/
NOTE: For this vehicle, and others with separate left and right mufflers, install and align both mufflers at the same time. Do not fully tighten the clamps until you are satisfied that both sides are hanging symmetrically.
All products noted in this video can be purchased in our online store, http://www.bavauto.com/, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are also welcome to e-mail us at email@example.com or call into our headquarters and speak to our knowledgeable advisors at (800) 535-2002 (Mon.-Thurs. 8AM to 9PM EST, Fri. 8AM to 7PM EST, and Sat. 9AM to 4PM EST).
By Philipppa from Victoria - 2016.09.16 13:44
The company's products very well, we have purchased and cooperated many times, fair price and assured quality, in short, this is a trustworthy company!
By Ivy from Rome - 2015.05.13 17:00