13 Years Factory wholesale Die casting aluminum chromed plated Export to Vietnam
13 Years Factory wholesale Die casting aluminum chromed plated Export to Vietnam Detail:
1. Name: Die casting
2. Process: Die casting+machining
3. Material: ADC12, A356, A413, A357 and variety
4. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
5. Machining: Drilling, tapping, milling
6. Surface Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
7. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
8. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
9. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
10. Quality control: 100% inspected
11. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Product :||Die casting|
|Material:||Aluminium & Aluminium alloy etc|
|R& D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) Die-casting rough parts
5) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
6) Full Inspection
|Company advantage:||1) ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry
2) Owned die casting and plating workshops
3) Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4) Highly skilled manufacturing process
5) A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6) Strict quality Control System
|Production Equipments:||1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Manufacture Process:||1) Process: Die Casting + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) tool parts ect.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision Aluminum die casting auto part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2. Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again, because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little, if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping, our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items, if yes, pick them out.
We are professional in aluminum die casting auto part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1.The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
With our leading technology at the same time as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and growth, we're going to build a prosperous future together with your esteemed firm for 13 Years Factory wholesale Die casting aluminum chromed plated Export to Vietnam, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mali , Malaysia , Honduras , With the effort to keep pace with world's trend, we will always endeavor to meet customers' demands. If you want develop any other new products, we can customize them for you. If you feel interest in any of our products or want develop new products, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationship with customers all over the world.
In this video, we’re going to explain the difference between our current stem offerings. We also have older style stems and limited edition stems, but we’re just going to talk about our standard, current stems in this video. We have two basic types of stems: Glass and nylon with stainless steel tips.
In glass, we have direct draw and ground glass tapered joints. With the direct draw, we have a regular walled one, and a thick walled one. The thick walled stem is definitely heavier to hold, but also heavier duty than the regular walled one, so it’s all about personal preference.
Then we have what we call GONG, or glass on glass tapered joint stems. These are 14mm tapered, ground glass joints, for use with a water pipe or bubbler. We don’t have an 18mm glass stem. Keep in mind that the longer one could also double as a direct draw stem.
In the nylon with stainless steel tip, we have the nylon direct draw stem, as well as these NONGs, or Nylon on Glass tapered joint stems. We have the NONGS in both 14mm as well as 18/19mm.
The main difference between the glass stems and the stainless stems is their diameter. You can see that the stainless tipped stems have a smaller diameter and thus a smaller bowl.
The glass stems have a larger diameter and larger bowl, and fit over the outside of the center tube of the vape. This means that although they hold more material, they also draw in a little bit of cooler air from around the edges. This gives you a little smoother, little cooler hit.
With the stainless tips, which fit completely inside the vape’s center tube, you get a smaller, more concentrated, hotter hit.
Think of the difference like sucking through a regular drinking straw versus a big milkshake straw.
Users typically get a few hits from the glass stems, with or without stirring between hits, and only one to two hits from the stainless tipped stems.
We recommend getting at least one glass and one stainless tipped stem to try out and see the difference for yourself. Those are the basic differences. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more!
By Lisa from Turkmenistan - 2016.03.28 16:34
The after-sale warranty service is timely and thoughtful, encounter problems can be resolved very quickly, we feel reliable and secure.
By Belinda from Venezuela - 2016.03.28 16:34