11 Years Manufacturer Aluminum nut high quality to Southampton Manufacturer
11 Years Manufacturer Aluminum nut high quality to Southampton Manufacturer Detail:
1. Name: Forging
2. Process:Forging+ cnc machining
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
6) Foring machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision OEM forging part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in OEM forging part .
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
We have now a hugely efficient team to deal with inquiries from buyers. Our goal is "100% client gratification by our solution high-quality, rate & our team service" and take pleasure in a great popularity among clients. With several factories, we will provide a wide assortment of 11 Years Manufacturer Aluminum nut high quality to Southampton Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Colombia , United Arab emirates , Israel , Our solutions have national accreditation requirements for qualified, good quality items, affordable value, was welcomed by individuals all over the world. Our goods will continue to improve inside the order and appear forward to cooperation with you, Really should any of those items be of interest to you, please letus know. We will be satisfied to provide you a quotation up on receipt of the detailed needs.
Get a Free Process Recommendation. Call 920-622-3344
How to find a reputable investment caster – Finding a reputable investment caster isn’t always easy. Look for people who have been in business a long time. Look for things like the ISO seals, because when investment casters are adhering to the ISO 9000 system they have committed to a quality program. A quality program generally means you have a reputable caster. Shelmet Investment Casting Company, Inc, has been in business for over 55 years and we are ISO 9008 certified which is part of the ISO9000 system. Shelmet Precision Casting, Inc is currently evaluating and expecting approval on the ISO2015 update. We believe that we are one of the best investment casters in the industry. Why do we believe that? Because we live it every day. American Made.
Professional precision casting investment foundries like Shelmet Precision Casting, Inc, create a variety of metal castings in sizes from fractions of an ounce to 20 pounds or more. Different types of investment casting and precision casting have dated back a few thousands of years. Almost the same methods of melting metals, creating simple dies for multiple instances, and creating the finished metal casting used very similar techniques long ago. Highly detailed castings make investment castings the best choice for producing finished metal castings often produced from various alloys. Artworks of copper and bronze and even gold were created using precision casting techniques, because these metals and simple metal alloys were more easily obtainable.
Wax Room: pattern waxes, soluble waxes, specialty waxes, wax reclamation and recycling products, wax pattern cleaner and pattern wetting solution
Refractories: fused silica, tabular alumina, fused brown alumina, alumina silicates, molochite, white alumina, sand & flours, zirconia, plaster, fiber enhanced refractories and carbon stucco
Binders: binders, silica, gravity chart, wetting agents and other additives
Crucibles: crucibles and pour cups
Metals: scrap and copper, brass, steel, nickel, cobalt and other alloys
Of course each casting company will have their own particular combinations of casting equipment, depending on the types of metals and alloys they specialize in and on whether their focus is investment casting, die casting, sand casting or other casting operations.
Please contact Shelmet Precision Casting for all your casting needs. http://www.shelmetcastings.com
Get a quick quote now: 920-622-3344
Alloys: 300 Series Stainless Steel, Aluminum Alloys, Carbon & Low Alloy Steels, Cobalt Base Alloys, Gray Iron, Nickel Base Alloys (airmelt), Precip. Hardening St. Steel (17-4PH,15-5PH), 400 Series Stainless Steel, Copper Base Alloys, Tool Steels
Some major industries that use Shelmet Precision Castings, Inc:
Food Processing Equipment
Valve and Hydraulics
Waste and Water Treatment Equipment
Paper Manufacturing and Processing
Investment casting equipment is the backbone of every metal casting process. Investment casting equipment can be divided into two categories, consumables and actual equipment. Equipment itself can be separated by location: wax room, shell room, foundry, finishing room and tool room. The consumables can be separated by type: waxes, refractories, binders, crucibles and metals.
How the Aerospace industry uses investment castings?
How to Ask An Expert at No Charge for Your Investment
Benefits of etching your investment castings?
How to get free process recommendations for your
investment casting projects?
How to Save with Investment Casting?
How to work with multiple suppliers in Precision Casting?
When to USe Teflon Coating?
Why Anodize a Metal Casting?
Why Plate a lost wax casting?
Main Products: Aerospace, Architectural Hardware, Diesel Engines, Firearms, Food Processing, General Trucks/Tractors, Industrial Gas Turbines, Marine Applications, Military Hardware, Pumps/Valves, Sporting Goods, Automotive, General Industry, Medical Instruments
Investment casting parts and structures have high strength and mechanical properties, and are seldom susceptible to worn out fatigue. The mechanical properties and micro-structure of the alloys can be easily controlled by the setting time, as rapid cooling techniques produce excellent strength casting parts. Investment Casting Equipment – Steel Investment Castings – Lost Wax Castings – All Popular Metal Casting Alloys
Lost wax casting
As Seen on FOX Business News with John Criswell, Manufacturing Marvels
The manufacturing process will help you in the actual mechanical design. Lost wax casting is the process where a metal alloy is cast from design prototype.
Shelmet Precision Castings, Inc.
Get a quick quote now. Call 920-622-3344
Dave Pucci from Valerio Painting & Remodeling demonstrates how a homeowner can remove their existing shower door & install a new one its place.
By Anastasia from Japan - 2016.11.29 11:09
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.
By Renata from Lisbon - 2015.03.03 13:09