10 Years Manufacturer CNC machining aluminum flange to Greece Importers
10 Years Manufacturer CNC machining aluminum flange to Greece Importers Detail:
1. Name: CNC machining
2. Process: cnc machining, cnc turning, cnc milling,
3. Material grade: Steel, Ss303, brass, aluminum A356, Al6061, A357, metal and variety
4. Machining type: turning, drilling, tapping, milling
5. Finish: Polishing, coating, anodizing etc
6. Dimension: According to customer’s drawing or sample
7. Certification: ISO9001: 2000 /TS16949
8. Application: Luxury yacht, machinery part, truck part, Auto part, Industry.
9. Quality control: 100% inspected
10. Color: Per customer’s requirement
|Material:||Stainless steel, metal, brass, aluminium and variety|
|R&D capacity:||1) Mould/Tooling analysis, design & manufacturing
2) Mould/Tooling testing & confirm the sample
3) CNC machining
4) Surface treatment: Trimming, polishing, cleaning & power coating
5) Full Inspection
|Production Equipments:||Photo show as below|
|Machining Equipments:||1) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
2) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
3) CNC Milling Machine
4) CNC Lathe Machine
5) 4-axis machine
|Test Equipments:||1) Hardness tester
2) Chemical analysis
3) Digital Measuring Projector
4) Dynamic Balancing Tester
5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector for CNC machining
All test machining can ensure high precision CNC machining parts
|Quality Certification:||1) ISO 9001:2000
|Surface Treatment:||1) Sand blasting
2) Zinc/chrome plating
3) Powder coating
5) Heat treatment etc for CNC machining
6) Other customer requirement
|Production usage:||1) Auto parts
2) motorcycle parts
3) pump parts
4) locomotive parts
5) machinery parts
6) metal parts
7) CNC machining
8) machined parts
9) precision machining, etc.
1. Professional experience
2. All kinds of material is available
3. SGS Audited
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Fast delivery time
6. Sample available
7. Have export experience to all over the world
8. Precision cnc machining part with competitive price
1.Material: All of our material will be tested when coming.
2.Manufacture Process: Full control of process
1) The worker will do self-inspection first during production, and scrap the part with poor material quality, out of tolerance.
2) The QC will inspect the part dimension random about 1-2 hour, in order to control the dimension and found mistake to make corrective action immediately.
3) When the parts finished machining process, they will be arranged to have surface treatment (such as anodize or powder coated), then, the QC will inspect the parts again,because after surface treatment, the tolerance of products will changed little,if there is any defective parts ,we will pick them out directly.
4) Before shipping,our package worker will check the part surface and see if there is any scratch or other not good items,if yes,pick them out.
We are professional in cnc machining part.
1. For sea shipment, all of our products are packed in standard export wooden case to avoid any damage during shipment.
2. For air shipment, all of our products are packed in PVC single to avoid the damage.
After sale service
1. The quality of products is the most import thing of company, our company always pay most attention in this point, even we have very strictly quality control system, but we still can`t promise every part you received will 100% perfect, so if there is any defective part you received, you just need to offer us the evidence (such as picture), we will check and confirm it. After that, we will repair or redo them.
2.Because of our strictly quality control system,so we have the confidence to promise our customer with this.Please kindly noted that it`s our advantage compare with others,we realize that only the high qualityand good service can keep the friendly and longterm business relationship with our customer and it`s also the only way for an enterprise to be existed.
Welcome to offer a trial order with your drawings!
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why every website owner needs Google Analytics
Being supported by an advanced and professional IT team, we could offer technical support on pre-sales & after-sales service for 10 Years Manufacturer CNC machining aluminum flange to Greece Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mecca , Italy , Congo , We follow up the career and aspiration of our elder generation, and we're eager to open up a new prospect in this field, We insist on "Integrity, Profession, Win-win Cooperation", because we have now a strong backup, that are excellent partners with advanced manufacturing lines, abundant technical strength, standard inspection system and good production capacity.
Sign up for a free trial of News Direct’s animated news graphics at http://newsdirect.nma.com.tw/Reuters.aspx
A design for a 3D-printed cast has been dubbed one of the finalists for the 2013 James Dyson Award. The cast, called the Cortex Exoskeleton and designed by Jake Evill, is meant to be more flexible and convenient than traditional orthopedic plaster casts. The technology aims at providing more structured support for broken limbs while also remaining lighter and more durable than currently used casts made of plaster or polyurethane.
Traditional casts are generally problematic in that they are susceptible to water, so wearers have trouble bathing, which can lead to hygiene issues. Such casts are also itchy, uncomfortable and inconvenient.
The Cortex Exoskeleton would be created using 3D printing technology to ensure that it fits well over a broken limb, with an extra membrane structure around the point of injury. Newly printed Cortex casts would be left unfastened so that it can snaps shut around the affected limb. The waterproof nature of the material and its design allows washing to be possible without taking the cast off. It is also thin enough for clothing to fit over it.
According to Evill, his design addresses the growing issue of medical waste and a rising number of fractures and breaks.
The winner of the James Dyson Award will be announced within a week.
A Tour of Michael Fuehrer’s converted Tony House school bus. @navigationnowhere
Fron the Sparte Independant – Erica Norton
Inside the bus
Since its purchase in May of 2016, the bus has been Fuehrer’s life. For six months, he would wake up, go to work, get out of work, and then work on the bus until late into the evening.
Despite moments of doubt in the winter and even some “fun breakdowns,” Fuehrer said those get overshadowed by the friendships and community relationship that the bus has fostered.
Through the help of his parents — especially his super handy dad Chris Fuehrer — and lots of friends, the bus is nearly complete. Where there were once rows and rows of seats, a regular old school bus from Pennsylvania now contains all of the things an apartment would have plus a driver’s seat.
Inside, there are three couches that fold out into beds, a table that pulls out from underneath one bed and pops up, and cabinet shelves that pull out and become coffee tables. The kitchen has a full-sized oven, a refrigerator, a sink, and two coffee table-sized cabinets which house the furnace for heat and a surround sound system.
The bathroom has a completely tiled full shower and a composting toilet, with water tanks under the bus. Behind the emergency exit door is the “garage” with all the utilities: the hot water heater, the solar energy system, the electrical panel and batteries. Plus there is an 8×10 rooftop deck to hang out on and watch the stars. The bus runs completely on solar energy, with solar panels on the roof, and the stove and water heater run on propane. However, it can hook up to power like an RV if needed.
Through the process of building the bus, Michael’s dad Chris pointed out that he and all his friends have learned so many skills they can take with them. Michael’s good friend Coriann Grunstra has been helping with the build and said she has learned how to weld, how to rivet, how to grind, how to use tar, how to use rust converter, and more.
But last weekend, it was crunch time. The stakes are raised to completely finish the bus because they have a deadline.
By Fanny from Pretoria - 2015.05.15 10:52
The company leader recept us warmly, through a meticulous and thorough discussion, we signed a purchase order. Hope to cooperate smoothly
By Sophia from Vietnam - 2015.09.16 11:31